become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environment/Directories
Science: Earth Sciences: Directories
Science: Environment: Organizations
Society: Issues: Environment: Directories
This category in other languages:
- Non-profit EnviroLink Network is a clearinghouse for environmental information on the Internet, featuring daily news, sustainable business information, active user-forums, natural products and a library of environmental resources on the Internet.
Bioremedation Group BioLinks
- Archive of Internet resources on bioremediation and related topics (biogeochemistry, hydrology, hazardous waste, environmental chemistry, microbial ecology, and general environmental topics) organized by topical categories.
- Environmentally oriented search engine, forum and directory, with a shopping service that donates portion of sales to environmental causes.
CIESIN - Center for International Earth Science Information Network
- Center for International Earth Science Information Network, Columbia University -- Information resources on many topics related to the earth and its environment.
- Discussions about the environment and efficient living ideas. Links to sites of environmental interest.
EcoIQ : Environmental Resource
- Resource guide, online journal, store, and links to government agencies that discusses efforts to build more sustainable communities.
- "A place to help save the earth" : renewable energy, eco-investments, eco news, many eco-links, green shopping and resources for environmental activists.
Envirobiz (International Environmental Information Network)
- Search for information on conferences, professional services, government agencies and organizations; register for mailing lists. Mostly North American.
Environment at Harvard
- Includes a library of research materials for the study of the environment, as well as archives for several environmental science list-serves.
Environmental Business Portal
- EcoBizPort.com is an environmental information business portal linking businesses, professionals and individuals to an array of environmental information on the Internet.
Environmental Issues from About.com
- Articles and internet links on a wide range of environmental topics. Includes interest groups, magazines, policy, and environmental jobs.
Environmental Yellow Pages
- Directory of environmental businesses for the USA and Canada, plus collections of informational links on a range of environmental topics.
- A sizeable library of links to environmental information resources on the web. Categories include companies (consulting, laboratories, suppliers), education, employment, government, organizations, remediation, water resources, and web directories.
- Guide to environmental and transportation acronyms and abbreviations, annotated with Web links to sites related to many of the acronyms.
GEO Data Portal
- Access to UNEP on-line database holding more than 300 different variables, as national, subregional, regional and global statistics or as geospatial data sets (maps).
- Provides access to thousands of educational, teaching and learning resources in geography and environmental science.
- Care2 offers thousands of links to environmental topics from vegetarianism to land management. Organized by topic, but not within topics.
Green Pages - The Global Directory for Environmental Technology
- Guide to a range of environmental products and services. Provides information about organisations, conferences and publications along with editorial contributions.
The International Corporate Environmental Reporting Site / Milieujaarverslagen
- Subjects include environmental performance measuring and accounting, issues such as "the relation between financial institutes and the environment" and "the relation between environmental performance and shareholder value/financial results," international news, web links. Based in the Netherlands.
LLEK - Environmental Science
- Collection of internet links to environmental studies journals and other environmental and earth sciences resources.
- Information resource collection and well-annotated directory of websites related to sustainable communities, pollution control and prevention, sustainable agriculture, and related topics, with a particular focus on Minnesota.
Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange (P2Rx)
- A consortium of eight regional pollution prevention information centers, which provide pollution prevention information, networking opportunities and other services to States, local governments and technical assistance providers.
- Data and documents on environmental topics such as toxic chemical releases, toxic waste handlers, superfund sites, and regulations. U.S. focus.
- Features environmental links, information, and activism on the world wide web.
Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center
- Access to integrated social and natural science data by the Center for International Earth Science Information Network at Columbia University.
- Environmental resource about nature, recycling, technology, ecology, green products, oceans, kids and the environment, and local and global issues -- including a discussion forum and links to earth friendly sites.
- "World Environmental Organization" lists links to 1000 "top environmental sites." Also has environmental news, tips for sustainable living, and information on how to recycle a variety of materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2016 at 11:35:06 UTC -