become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environment/Conferences
Science: Earth Sciences: Conferences
Science: Events: Conferences
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems: Events
Science: Technology: Conferences and Events
Society: Issues: Environment: Conferences
2nd International FEFLOW User Conference
- 14-18 September 2009, Potsdam/Berlin, Germany. A conference to discus Advanced FEM Groundwater Modeling.
7th Annual International Symposium on Managed Aquifer Recharge
- The ISMAR7 event will be coordinated and hosted jointly by the Environment Agency of Abu Dhabi and Schlumberger Water Services. It will take place in Abu Dhabi, October 9-13, 2010.
- Conference and workshops for environmental solutions, including economic strategies for ecological agriculture, environmental restoration, and biological and cultural diversity. Includes membership information, conference schedule, and newsletters.
CIWEM Water and Environment
- Annual conference will cover water and sustainability issues, including flood management and climate change. Located at Olympia Conference Centre, London, UK.
Electric Utilities Environmental Conference
- A U.S. conference on air quality and global climate change. Attendees include scientists, corporate representatives, and government officials.
H209 Forum: Water Challenges for Coastal Cities from the Dutch Delta to New York Harbor
- The H209 Forum will take place at Liberty Science Center, Jersey City, NJ, USA from September 9-10, 2009.
International Conference on Climate Change 2009
- This conference will be held in Hong Kong from 6-9 October 2009. Important climate issues to be highlighted are: low carbon finance, energy efficiency, low carbon technology and green supply chains, and sustainability of our organizations and communities.
International Exhibition of Environmental Industry
- The event will take place from 18-20 November, 2009 at Budapest, Hungary.
Minerals Engineering International
- Lists meetings regarding environmental issues in minerals processing and extractive metallurgy.
National Ground Water Association Courses, Conferences, and Expositions
- Varied groundwater-related topics and U.S. locations.
- International odour conference news listed by year.
P3: People, Prosperity and the Planet Student Design Competition for Sustainability
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) hosts the National Sustainable Design Expo on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Best student teams receive research grants.
The Second International Environmental Best Practices Conference and AGFES Educational Workshop
- Conference will be held 14-18 September 2009, Cracow, Poland.
Solar Power International
- Trade show and exposition. Anaheim, California, USA.
Solar Summits Freiburg
- International conference on renewable and efficient energy use. Provides information about this series of congresses which this year takes place from 14 to 16 October 2009.
Upcoming Environmental Events
- Database of meetings,including trade Shows, conferences and workshops. Organized by geographical region and technical fields.
- An event for waste management and recycling industry professionals. Los Vegas, Nevada.
Wind Power Asia
- Registration details, exhibitors, and travel details. Beijing, China.
World Resources Forum
- Independent, multinational platform for debate and innovation on resource efficiency. Davos, Switzerland.
World Water Week
- Annual global meeting place in Stockholm, Sweden for the world's water community, including the Stockholm Water Symposium, topical plenary sessions and panel debates, scientific workshops and exhibitions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 17:35:08 UTC -