become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environment/Conferences
Science: Earth Sciences: Conferences
Science: Events: Conferences
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems: Events
Science: Technology: Conferences and Events
Society: Issues: Environment: Conferences
2nd International FEFLOW User Conference
- 14-18 September 2009, Potsdam/Berlin, Germany. A conference to discus Advanced FEM Groundwater Modeling.
- Conference and workshops for environmental solutions, including economic strategies for ecological agriculture, environmental restoration, and biological and cultural diversity. Includes membership information, conference schedule, and newsletters.
Electric Utilities Environmental Conference
- A U.S. conference on air quality and global climate change. Attendees include scientists, corporate representatives, and government officials.
H209 Forum: Water Challenges for Coastal Cities from the Dutch Delta to New York Harbor
- The H209 Forum will take place at Liberty Science Center, Jersey City, NJ, USA from September 9-10, 2009.
International Conference on Climate Change 2009
- This conference will be held in Hong Kong from 6-9 October 2009. Important climate issues to be highlighted are: low carbon finance, energy efficiency, low carbon technology and green supply chains, and sustainability of our organizations and communities.
International Exhibition of Environmental Industry
- The event will take place from 18-20 November, 2009 at Budapest, Hungary.
Minerals Engineering International
- Lists meetings regarding environmental issues in minerals processing and extractive metallurgy.
National Ground Water Association Courses, Conferences, and Expositions
- Varied groundwater-related topics and U.S. locations.
- International odour conference news listed by year.
P3: People, Prosperity and the Planet Student Design Competition for Sustainability
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) hosts the National Sustainable Design Expo on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. Best student teams receive research grants.
Solar Power International
- Trade show and exposition. Anaheim, California, USA.
Solar Summits Freiburg
- International conference on renewable and efficient energy use. Provides information about this series of congresses which this year takes place from 14 to 16 October 2009.
Upcoming Environmental Events
- Database of meetings,including trade Shows, conferences and workshops. Organized by geographical region and technical fields.
- An event for waste management and recycling industry professionals. Los Vegas, Nevada.
World Resources Forum
- Independent, multinational platform for debate and innovation on resource efficiency. Davos, Switzerland.
World Water Week
- Annual global meeting place in Stockholm, Sweden for the world's water community, including the Stockholm Water Symposium, topical plenary sessions and panel debates, scientific workshops and exhibitions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2016 at 6:24:05 UTC -