become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conferences/COP15
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Climate Change: Conferences: COP15
Science: Environment: Climate Change: News and Media
This category in other languages:
AP Climate Pool
- Official Facebook hub for a global discussion on the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen, provided and managed by leading news agencies all over the world. Includes notes, climate information, discussions, photos and Twitter feed.
BBC News: Copenhagen Summit 2009
- Full news coverage of the UN Climate Change Conference (COP15) held in Copenhagen, Denmark, from December 7-18, 2009. Includes lead-up activities by the governments of various countries. UK.
The Economist - Getting Warmer
- Special report on climate change and the carbon economy by Emma Duncan. Includes related articles and websites, and audio interview with the author. UK.
European Environment Agency - EEA and the COP15 Climate Change Conference
- Advisors to the European Union provides news, event calendar, publications, articles, multimedia, collaborating organizations and web resources.
Financial Times - Copenhagen Climate Conference
- In depth coverage of COP15 including news, analysis and commentary. Includes Q&A, delegate diary, experts' forum, related articles and special reports. UK.
France 24 - Copenhagen: A Crucial Summit
- News coverage of COP15, including videos from their news shows and a France 24-RFI webdocumentary. France.
Google Earth - COP15
- Downloadable tours show climate, land, water and usage changes over the years.
Guardian.co.uk - Copenhagen Climate Change Conference 2009
- News, analysis and commentary of COP15 with interactive guide, Q&A, jargon buster, key players, video and audio.
The Nation - EnviroNation
- Reports from correspondents Naomi Klein, Mark Hertsgaard and Rob Eshelman at the Copenhagen Climate Change Summit, along with news from Nation editors and partners in the Copenhagen News Collaborative.
New York Times - Copenhagen Climate Talks (UNFCCC)
- Collection of recent and archived news and commentary, photos, multimedia and selected web resources. USA.
OneClimate.net - Copenhagen Live 24/7
- News, blog and video reports from COP15 along with action centre, Q&A, and members.
Radio Netherlands Worldwide - Dossier: Copenhagen Climate Challenge
- Hot air and cold facts from the UN Climate Change Summit at Copenhagen, with background reports on global warming, emission reduction, renewable energy and other key themes. Includes video and audio clips along with reader discussions.
RFI - Climate Summit Copenhagen
- Reports, analysis and background about COP15 with summit preview, interviews, Q&A, audio, Focus on France, and reports from sources around the world. France.
SourceWatch - COP15
- Encyclopedia article about the conference along with background data and links to additional articles and resources.
Spiegel Online - Climate Countdown
- News coverage of COP15 includes photo galleries, flash map and related articles from Spiegel and other news sources. Germany.
Sydney Morning Herald - Copenhagen 2009
- News, analysis and commentary on COP15 including the conference agenda, main players, Australia's position, conference form guide, photos, multimedia and interactives. Australia.
The Times of India - Copenhagen Summit on Climate Change
- Collected coverage of COP15 includes news, blogs, analysis and commentary along with photos and videos. India.
Twitter - COP15
- Official site provides brief reports about what's happening at the climate change conference.
United States Copenhagen 09
- Official U.S. government site about COP15 with press room, daily live stream and links to related U.S. government and climate change partner web sites.
Wikipedia - United Nations Climate Change Conference 2009
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article provides a very brief overview of the conference and the participants.
YouTube - Cop15 Channel
- Official channel for COP15, the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen in 2009, inviting videos from the public.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 3:05:30 PM EST -