become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: North America: United States
Alaska Natural Heritage Program
- Documents the distribution and abundance of ecologically significant plant and animal species, ecological communities, and natural features.
Biodiversity Database of Washington DC
- Photographs and information about species in the Washington D.C. area.
Cochrane Ecological Institute
- CEI is devoted to the preservation of North America's biodiversity, through the conservation and breeding of endangered indigenous species, ecosystem restoration through the reintroduction of extirpated fauna and flora, and the education of the public.
Conservation Fisheries, Inc.
- Non-profit company dedicated to the preservation of aquatic biodiversity in the Southeastern U.S. through captive propagation of rare, threatened, and endangered species of fish.
Endangered Species Program, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Endangered Species Program and related links, policies, listing activities, recovery activities, outreach activities, publications, and frequently asked questions of the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
Huron Mountain Wildlife Foundation
- Organization established in 1954 to encourage and support scientific study of the living things, lands, and waters of the Lake Superior region.
Kentucky State Nature Preserves Commission
- Information on preserving the state's biodiversity and on the Kentucky Natural Heritage Program's database of rare and threatened species of the Commonwealth.
National Park Service Nature & Science
- A website that covers all aspects of plant and animal protection within the US National Park Service.
Southeastern Fishes Council
- A scientific organization dedicated to the study and conservation of freshwater and coastal fishes of the southeastern United States.
Teaming With Wildlife
- Cooperative effort between U.S. state fish and wildlife agencies, state parks and customers and businesses of the outdoors. Will provide funding to implement conservation strategies and provide recreational and educational opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2015 at 18:49:46 UTC -