become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/United_Kingdom
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Environment: Wildlife and Conservation
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Science and Environment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Environment
Science: Environment: Organizations: Governmental: Europe: United Kingdom
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom
Biodiversity Conservation in Britain: Science Replacing Tradition
- One page essay on the relationship between traditional and scientific approaches to conservation management.
The Business and Biodiversity Resource Centre
- Advocates and assists contributions by UK businesses to biodiversity conservation.
- Provides information on the species and habitats in the Essex Biodiversity Action Plan and invites members of the public to get involved in projects.
National Biodiversity Network
- A partnership of UK organisations collaborating to create an information network of biodiversity data that is accessible through the Internet.
rECOrd - Local Biological Record Centre
- Local facility for the storage, validation and usage of Cheshire based biological data under the National Biodiversity Network (UK).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:59:51 UTC -