become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/Europe
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Regional: Europe
Regional: Europe: Science and Environment
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: Europe
Biodiversity Hotspots: Caucasus
- The deserts, savannas, arid woodlands, and forests that comprise the Caucasus contain a large number of endemic plant species.
Biodiversity Hotspots: Mediterranean Basin
- The flora includes 22,500 endemic vascular plant species and many endemic reptile species.
Biodiversity Issue Group of the European ECO-Forum
- BIG works to implement and further develop selected subjects within the 6 Program Elements of the Pan-European Biological and Landscape Diversity Strategy.
European Environment Agency - Biodiversity Change
- Collection of indicators, reports, links, data sets and targets on changes in European biodiversity.
European Topic Centre on Biological Diversity
- One of the 8 topic centres created by the European Environment Agency (EEA) since December 1994 to collect, analyse, assess, synthetise the information on environment in Europe.
Irish Marine Wildlife
- Created by marine biologists to generate, stimulate and encourage awareness about Irish marine ecosystems, from coral reefs to beaches, offshore, deep, inshore and coastal.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2013 at 19:33:07 UTC -