become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/Asia
Regional: Asia: Science and Environment
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: Asia
Biodiversity Hotspots: Himalaya
- The world's highest mountains are home to important populations of numerous large birds and mammals, including vultures, tigers, elephants, rhinos and wild water buffalo.
Biodiversity Hotspots: Philippines
- The Philippines have been identified as one of the world’s biologically richest countries.
Bornean Biodiversity and Ecosystem Conservation Programme
- Programme to establish sustainable approaches for the conservation of the endangered biodiversity and ecosystems of Sabah, Malaysia.
EESP: Philippine Bidiversity
- Lists of species found in the Philippines.
Vanishing Treasures of the Philippine Rain Forest
- Extensive information on the biodiversity of the Philippines and on endemic species of animals and plants.
Vietnam Biodiversity and Conservation Research
- Results from NSF-funded biodiversity and conservation research in three forested ecosystems of Vietnam. Organisms surveyed include birds, mammals, amphibians, reptiles, freshwater fish, and arthropods.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 17:15:05 UTC -