become an editor
the entire directory
only in Informatics/Databases
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Informatics: Databases
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Online Services
Science: Biology: Ecology: Software
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Informatics: Software
- Will assemble a database of all European land and fresh-water animals.
Global Biodiversity Information Facility
- Will be an interoperable network of biodiversity databases and information technology tools.
The Natural Resource Projects Inventory
- NRPI is the most comprehensive statewide database of its kind in California with over 6,000 natural resource projects.
Netherlands' Biodiversity Information Facility
- Node for the Global Biodiversity Information Facility. Background information and links to partners.
Species in Parks: Flora and Fauna Database
- Online database of plant and vertebrate animal species reported to occur within lands managed by the U.S. National Park Service.
UNEP-WCMC: Threatened Plants Database
- Contains information on over 136,000 plant taxa of conservation importance based on 19,000 data sources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:45:02 AM EDT -