become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genetic_Resources/Ex_Situ
Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture
Science: Biology: Cryobiology
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Agricultural: On-Farm Crop Diversity
Centre for Genetic Resources, The Netherlands (CGN)
- Comprehensive information on research and protocols and CGN's crop collections including European and international reference collections of Brassica and Lettuce. Site has searchable database with option for online ordering of germplasm material.
- Initiative for the characterization of genebank collections via the application of state-of-the-art genomic, phenomic and molecular technologies, and the release of the subsequent data via an online, open-access portal.
Nordic Gene Bank
- Plant genetic resources centre for Nordic countries -- documents on organization, publications, online and downloadable databases, stored material.
Seed Storage Behaviour: a Compendium
- This handbook provides an introduction to seed storage physiology for those responsible for plant genetic conservation and a selective summary of the literature on seed survival in storage, and thus on seed storage behaviour for 7,000 species. [PDF]
UK Access to Genetic Resources
- Provides information on genetic resources for food and agriculture in the UK, including access and benefit sharing arrangements.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 15, 2016 at 20:16:48 UTC -