become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conservation/Regions
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Regional
Canadian Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Conservation and sustainable resource use of marine and freshwater habitats.
Ceiba Foundation for Tropical Conservation
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation and rehabilitation of tropical habitats, and the conservation of their plants and animals. Details on four projects in Ecuador.
- Information about the Falkland Islands, its wildlife and conservation issues.
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Information and regulations on hunting, freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, wildlife viewing, hiking trails, boating safety, the Florida panther and other endangered and threatened species.
Frontier: Matt Stead Vietnam Rainforest Research
- Details and results of Matt's part in a Frontier expedition to study and conserve biodiversity in northern Vietnam's rainforest.
- A review of protected areas and their role in the socio-economic development of the four countries in the Lower Mekong River region.
Nepal - Biodiversity Conservation
- A profile of future biodiversity conservation activities and brief notes on various organizations involved in nature conservation and development in Nepal.
New Zealand Biodiversity Strategy
- An overview of New Zealand's biodiversity and a government strategy to protect and enhance it.
Slovak Wildlife Society
- An Anglo-Slovak initiative supporting conservation projects in Slovakia.
Socotra Governance & Biodiversity Project
- Joint effort of the Government of Yemen and UNDP-GEF to conserve the globally important biodiversity of the Socotra archipelago.
Vietnam Biodiversity & Conservation Research
- Information about the research undertaken by the Institute of Ecology and Biological Resources, Vietnam, including a project overview, description of research sites and future plans.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 10:24:11 UTC -