become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conservation/Fish
Science: Agriculture: Fisheries
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Fish
This category in other languages:
Atlantic Salmon Federation
- Information about the Atlantic Salmon, the threats to its survival, research being undertaken, the journal produced by the society and membership.
Commission for the Conservation of Southern Bluefin Tuna
- CCSBT is an international organization that aims to ensure, through appropriate management, the conservation and optimum utilisation of the global SBT fishery.
- Working with professionals and communities to protect fish and fisheries.
- Streams, lakes, estuaries, bays and oceans exist in a fragile balance. If we are careful, understanding how removing animals will affect the ecosystem, these habitats can be enjoyed by us and our descendants.
Indian Ocean Tuna Commission
- IOTC is an intergovernmental organization that manages tuna and tuna-like species in the Indian Ocean and adjacent seas.
Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission
- IATTC is responsible for the conservation and management of fisheries for tunas and other species taken by tuna-fishing vessels in the eastern Pacific Ocean.
International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas
- ICCAT is an inter-governmental fishery organization responsible for the conservation of tunas and tuna-like species in the Atlantic Ocean and its adjacent seas.
Native Fish Conservancy
- A non-profit organization committed to conservation of native fishes of the midwestern United States.
North Atlantic Salmon Conservation Organisation
- NASCO aims to contribute to the conservation, restoration, enhancement and rational management of salmon stocks taking into account the best scientific evidence.
Sea Fish Conservation Act, 1992.
- Full text version.
- A private, non-profit organization whose mission is to conserve, protect and restore North America's trout and salmon fisheries and their watersheds.
- Informal network of intergovernmental organizations that carry out data collection, scientific monitoring and management of tuna resources. Includes information on authorised and unauthorised vessels and a calendar of meetings.
Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission
- International organization that aims to conserve and manage fish stocks in the Pacific Ocean.
Wild Salmon Center
- Non-profit organization dedicated to dedicated to protecting Pacific salmon, steelhead, char, and trout stocks and their ecosystems in the northern Pacific rim.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 18, 2014 at 11:45:03 UTC -