become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conservation/Ecology
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Conservation: Ecology
Science: Biology: Ecology
- A peer-reviewed, electronic, scientific journal published by the Resilience Alliance.
- Articles and background information for ecological direct action. UK and global news, links and contacts.
Ecological Society of America
- A non-profit organization of scientists founded in 1915, conducting research, teaching, and working to provide the ecological knowledge needed to solve environmental problems.
Ecology and Evolution Research Group
- Describes the areas of active research by this group at the Open University, UK.
Friends of Ecological Reserves
- Information about ecological reserves, the not-for-profit charitable organization and products and membership to purchase to support ecoreserves.
Institute for Tropical Ecology and Conservation
- Courses available in conservation ecology.
International Mire Conservation Group
- Promoting the conservation of mires and related ecosystems, giving information on the sustainable use of mires, red lists of European wetland plants and a link to the IMCG newsletter.
Malaysia Wildlands Project
- Aims to protect and restore the natural heritage of Malaysia through the establishment of a connected system of wildlands. Invites members of the public to purchase trees for reforestation to offset their air travel emissions.
The National Audubon Society
- The mission of the National Audubon Society is to conserve and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds and other wildlife for the benefit of humanity and the earth's biological diversity.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 5, 2011 5:15:06 AM EDT -