become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conservation/Captive_Breeding
Science: Biology: Genetics
American Zoo and Aquarium Association
- Promoting the welfare of zoological parks and aquariums and their advancement as public educational institutions, as scientific centers, as natural science and wildlife exhibition and conservation agencies, and as cultural recreational establishments dedicated to the enrichment of human and natural resources.
Black-footed Ferret (Mustela nigripes)
- 1998 recovery update results from captive breeding programs in Wyoming, USA.
British Columbia Wildlife Park
- Assists the preserving the threatened and endangered species through education, captive breeding and rehabilitation.
Captive Breeding and Species Re-introductions
- Explanation of captive breeding programs and their use in conservation.
Carl H. Lindner Jr. Family Center for Conservation and Research of Endangered Wildlife
- CREW is a research facility at Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, dedicated to saving endangered plants and animals from extinction.
The International Centre for Birds of Prey
- Has been successful in the captive breeding of 50 raptor species.
International Conservation Center
- Provides an extension of the Pittsburgh Zoo's conservation, education, and breeding programs, focusing on the need to house breeding groups of threatened and endangered species, with an emphasis on African Elephants.
Pittsburgh Zoo: Conservation
- Explains the Zoo's approach to conservation including research, living green, breeding programs and the International Conservation Center.
- The Captive Breeding of Colubrid Snakes
Zoos Victoria: Fighting Extinction
- Contributing to the conservation of wildlife and natural habitats.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 15, 2016 at 19:55:47 UTC -