become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agricultural/Clearing_Houses
Australian Clearing House on Biodiversity
- Site includes links to aspects of agricultural biodiversity conservation and sustainable use.
Belgian Clearing House: Agricultural Biodiversity
- Useful links to Belgian institutes' websites on agricultural biodiversity, to the Agris database on Belgian livestock breeds, as well as links to relevant international organisations.
German Agricultural Biodiversity Clearing House
- GENRES is the German government's information service on genetic resources for food and agriculture. It has comprehensive links to all relevant documents in English including a reprinted PDF of German policy on agricultural biodiversity (Aug 2010).
Netherlands Clearing House for Agricultural Biodiversity
- Site provides information about The Netherlands approach to work on agricultural biodiversity. Links to details on specific programmes are being added.
Swedish Fourth National Report on Biodiversity including agriculture
- Almost half of the red-listed species are found in the agricultural landscape and most are declining. The main threats to biodiversity in agricultural ecosystems are intensification on one hand, and abandonment on the other.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 5, 2015 at 11:48:34 UTC -