become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agricultural/Clearing_Houses
Australian Clearing House on Biodiversity
- Site includes links to aspects of agricultural biodiversity conservation and sustainable use.
Belgian Clearing House: Agricultural Biodiversity
- Useful links to Belgian institutes' websites on agricultural biodiversity, to the Agris database on Belgian livestock breeds, as well as links to relevant international organisations.
German Agricultural Biodiversity Clearing House
- GENRES is the German government's information service on genetic resources for food and agriculture. It has comprehensive links to all relevant documents in English including a reprinted PDF of German policy on agricultural biodiversity (Aug 2010).
Netherlands Clearing House for Agricultural Biodiversity
- Site provides information about The Netherlands approach to work on agricultural biodiversity. Links to details on specific programmes are being added.
Swedish Fourth National Report on Biodiversity including agriculture
- Almost half of the red-listed species are found in the agricultural landscape and most are declining. The main threats to biodiversity in agricultural ecosystems are intensification on one hand, and abandonment on the other.
UK Clearing House for Agricultural Biodiversity
- Provides summary of UK information sources and access to UK specific sites concerning two broad categories: genetic resources and biological diversity in agro-ecosystems.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2012 at 20:49:16 UTC -