become an editor
the entire directory
only in Air_Quality/Acid_Deposition
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Chemistry
The Acid Rain Report
- Student-created site discusses the causes, effects, geographic distribution, and possible solutions for acid rain.
Acid Rain: Causes, Effects and Solutions
- Information about acid rain, its causes, the gases involved and their chemical reactions, and the damage it does to natural ecosystems.
Environment Canada - Acid Rain FAQ
- Definition and causes of acid rain along with description of impacted environments and health concerns.
Margot's Acid Rain SEA Project
- Student's fun and informative site about acid rain, in North Carolina and in general.
National Atmospheric Deposition Program (NADP)
- US federal-state-NGO cooperative effort operating a national precipitation monitoring network to observe geographic and temporal trends in acidity, mercury, and other attributes. Includes data, maps, and meeting announcements.
PPRP Atmospheric Deposition Measurement and Analysis
- Information about and from regional acid deposition monitoring programs in the Chesapeake Bay watershed (USA).
U.S. Geological Survey Data and Reports on Acid Rain, Atmospheric Deposition and Precipitation Chemistry
- Information resources on acidic deposition in the United States.
UK Acid Waters Monitoring Network
- Monitors the ecological impact of acid deposition in areas of the United Kingdom believed to be sensitive to acidification.
US EPA - Acid Rain
- Information about causes and effects, how acid rain is measured, and what is being done to solve the problem. Includes activities for students.
What is Acid Rain and What Causes It?
- A discussion of the causes and effects of acid rain, and possible policy solutions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 12:05:06 UTC -