become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environment/Academic_Departments
Science: Academic Departments
Science: Earth Sciences: Academic Departments
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Education
This category in other languages:
Bachelor of Environmental Management, Massey University, New Zealand
- Provides information on the degree structure. BEnvMgmt graduates can proceed to a higher postgraduate degree like the one-year postgraduate Honours degree (BEnvMgmt(Hons)) or Postgraduate Diploma (PGDipEnvMgmt) or the Masters degree programme.
Energy and Environmental Policy, University of Delaware
- Master and PhD Energy and Environmental Policy; MA Energy, Environment and Equity; PhD in Technology, Environment and Society. Offers research areas, staff, course contents and publications.
Energy and Environmental Studies, Boston University Center, MA
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees in environmental policy, environmental science, remote sensing, energy analysis, international relations and policy. Research on global climate change, energy flow modeling and indicators on sustainable development. Includes course contents, international options, project on human development.
EnviroEducation.com - The Environmental Education Directory
- Searchable directory of undergraduate and graduate school and department listings in specialties including agriculture, air quality, ecology, and environmental law. Also has advice and other resources for prospective students.
Environmental Applied Science and Management, Ryerson University, Canada
- Integrated Masters degree (MASc) in Toronto, Ontario. Offers course contents, faculty, students abstracts, resources for current and prospective students.
Environmental Management Studies, Vanderbilt Center, Nashville, Tennessee
- MS, MBA and PhD degrees. Student resources, coming events, Pollution Prevention Roundtable meetings.
Environmental Management, Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- Provides information on the graduate and undergraduate programs, research projects, publications, courses, curricula, diploma theses, activities, and contact information.
Environmental Programs, College of Environmental Science and Forestry, State University of New York
- Bachelors, Masters and PhD's degrees in Environmental Engineering, Env. Science, Env. Chemistry, Env. Biology, Env. Resources. Provides student resources and links to all faculties and Divisions involved.
Environmental Programs, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Environmental Engineering and Studies. Resources for prospective students, loan scheme, University resources on research.
Environmental Resources Engineering, Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA
- BSc study areas are: Water and Energy Resources, Geo Environment, Air Quality. MSc in Environmental Systems with three options. Provides resources for future and current students, alumni, information on staff, student life, research projects and schedules.
Environmental Science, Institute for Environmental Quality, Wright State University
- Accredited Bachelor, Master and PhD degrees in Dayton, Ohio. Research programs; industrial applications.
Environmental Studies at Colby College, Waterville, Maine
- Offers majors, minors and programs in policy research, analysis, and internships. Active community with consultancy, activism, green living and campus sustainability.
Environmental Studies, Nelson Institute, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin
- Offers interdisciplinary graduate programs in air resources management, water resources management, conservation biology, environmental monitoring, energy analysis and policy, and land resources.
Environmental Studies, Princeton University Environmental Institute, NJ
- Conducts and coordinates multidisciplinary research and offers graduate and undergraduate programs. Program and course descriptions, research summaries, news and information.
Environmental Studies: Saint Mary's University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Major or Minor degrees with cooperative education option available. Multidisciplinary covering biophysical and socio-economic environments focusing on techniques including environmental impact assessment, monitoring and auditing, natural resources conservation and management.
Expedition Education Institute, Marlboro College
- Master degree in Cambridge, MS, master in Ecology Teaching and Learning, BS in Environmental Science. Focus on direct experience and offers program contents, campus life, student experiences, internships.
Geography and the Environment, Oxford University, UK
- Three master programs and PhD in biodiversity, policy and geomorphology. Brochures available, offers course information, student services, facilities.
The Joint Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Thailand
- A consortium offers research-based MSc, MPhil, and PhD courses located at the King's Mongkut University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand.
Marine Based Programs at Deakin University, Australia, International education
- Bachelor, Graduate and PhD programs in Ecology, Environment and their Management. Offers student profiles, international applications, downloads of handbooks and courses, off shore programs, distance learning.
National Research Center for Environmental and Hazardous Waste Management, Thailand
- NRC-EHWM, a cooperation of Thai universities, offers MSc and PhD programs.
Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences, Duke University
- Durham, North Carolina. Offers BA and BS programs in Environmental Science and Policy, Environmental Sciences, and Earth and Ocean Sciences; master's programs in Environmental Management and Forestry; and PhD's in Coastal Systems Science and Policy, Earth and Ocean Sciences, and Environmental Sciences and Policy. News and events, career services, expert database, and student resources.
School of Environmental Science, Murdoch University, Australia
- Offers Environmental Technology, Environmental Management, E. Restoration, E. Forensics and E. Impact Assessment on various levels.
Undegraduate Environmental Internships University of Hawaii
- Summer opportunities offered in Pacific Aquaculture and Resource Management, visualised by pictures and stories.
Wilderness Institute, University of Montana
- About on-campus and distance education programs that provide students, agencies and the public with information, education and an understanding of the issues, problems and values of wilderness.
Yale University School of Forestry and Environmental Studies
- Offers interdisciplinary graduate programs in environmental studies. Information on programs, faculty, admissions, location, student life, and other topics.
Usenet sci.environment -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 16:15:07 UTC -