become an editor
the entire directory
only in Employment/Resumes
Business: Employment: Resumes and Portfolios: Posting
- UK Hydrogeologist provides a summary of skills offered and a detailed resume.
- Resume of a zinc technologist with experience of more than 26 years in operation and maintenance, consultancy, detailed engineering, project management, commissioning and technoeconomic studies of Zinc extraction plants.
- Zinc metallurgist with experience in operation and maintenance and project management from concept to commissioning. [PDF]
- Ph.D. Curriculum vitae, publication list, meetings and workshops, research activities, teaching activities, editorial activities, reviewing activities, online publications.
Henderson, Lolitha D.
- Desired occupation: electrical and electronic inspectors and testers, electromechanical equipment assemblers.
Hook, John H.
- Technical writer. Experience includes over twenty-five years as a technical writer in operations, maintenance, engineering and research and development environments. Work experience includes statistical methodology, trend analysis, computer hardware, software, integrated circuit, internet, electric, electronic and mechanical components, standards and systems.
Jonte-Pace, Diane E.
- Professor at University of Santa Clara, California. Page includes curriculum vita and publication list.
- Analog and RFIC designer. Website includes research papers, information on completed projects, and comprehensive links to other RFIC cmos analog digital resources.
Lieber, Michael M.
- Ph.D. Plant genomics and developmental biology consultant / expert offering creative paradigms for scientific advancement in agriculture and medicine, with emphasis on plant genetics / genetic engineering and developmental biology, e.g., organogenesis.
- PhD. Electron Microscopy and Micromagnetism. Research interests, CV, list of publications, and image gallery.
- PhD student working on soil variations and pesticides fate, with skills in data management and treatment. Bilingual (English and French) site with CV and a soil-pesticides directory.
- Research and development of image analysis and processing methods for biological, medical and geological imaging science.
- MSc in Computer Science, interdisciplinary research in human-centered work task modeling.
Pobiega, Michael J.
- Looking for opportunities in the meteorology, aviation or broadcasting fields.
- CV, publications, research, photos, links, contacts.
- PhD in Applied Sciences. Specialist on ellipsometric porosimetry with interests in semiconductor processing/material characterization.
- Interested in pursuing immediate opportunities in marketing, product management, and business communications.
- Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences (Belgium) with professional experience in health care, hospitals, university and industry. Curriculum vitae and work background.
Trindade, Marcelo A.
- Ph.D. Resume, research interests, and list of publications on vibration damping, piezoelectric actuators and structural dynamics. Links to related web pages.
Wells, Darren M.
- Postdoctoral plant physiologist. CV, publications, background and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 5:24:04 UTC -