become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Employment
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Ultrasound and Vibration
Business: Healthcare: Employment
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Employment
This category in other languages:
- a resource center for those pursuing careers in engineering, mathematics, information technology, and the physical sciences.
European Patent Organisation - Jobs
- An international authority whose task is to examine and grant patents on behalf of its member states. Openings for examiners and other positions.
- Foundation that aims to help develop scientific research in the Basque Country by attracting researchers and helping them establish themselves.
- Career information and job listings for post doctorate graduates in Science Math and Engineering field. Offers information on graduate schools in the science fields.
Research Experience for Undergraduate (REU) Program
- The National Science Foundation makes possible a number of opportunities for undergraduates to participate in research projects each summer. The exploration sites are established in various fields of science, mathematics, and engineering.
Science and Engineering Workforce Project
- A network of labor economists and other researchers studying the professional development, deployment, and productivity of scientists, engineers, and highly skilled technical workers.
Science's Next Wave
- On-line career resources for young scientists, students and graduates.
- Searchable database of jobs, sorted by field specialty. Can post resume and curriculum vitae. Includes tips for improving the workplace for employers and employees.
Usenet bionet.jobs.offered -
Usenet bionet.jobs.wanted -
Usenet sci.research.careers -
Usenet sci.research.postdoc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2014 at 8:54:03 UTC -