become an editor
the entire directory
only in Age-Dating_Techniques/Dendrochronology
Science: Agriculture: Forestry
Science: Biology: Botany: Dendrology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Geochronology
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Methodology
Aegean Dendrochronology Project
- Site discusses the use of tree rings in dating and climatic reconstruction, as part of archeological studies. From Malcolm and Carolyn Wiener Laboratory for Aegean and Near Eastern Dendrochronology, at Cornell University.
- A brief primer on the subject of dating past events by looking at tree rings.
- Searchable database of European dendro-chronology, compiled by Dr Tom Levanic, Biotechnical faculty, Ljubljana, Slovenia. Information on laboratories, accessed via search or sensitive map.
Flickr: Tree Rings and Dendrochronology
- Provides photos of tree rings and forums for discussion of the study of dendrochronology.
International Tree Ring Laboratory
- Dr. habil Martin Worbes' tree-ring research in temperate, tropical, and subtropical regions.
Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research, University of Arizona
- Teaching and research in all aspects of dendrochronology.
Oxford Tree-Ring Laboratory
- An independent tree-ring dating laboratory concentrating primarily on the dating and analysis of standing timber structures. Projects, publications, the dated buildings register and interactive maps.
Rocky Mountain Tree-Ring Research, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Tree-Ring Research is a nonprofit research organization that provides expertise in tree-ring data collection and analysis.
Sheffield Dendrochronology Laboratory
- Teaching and research at the University of Sheffield. Includes "What is Dendrochronology?" and information about the lab's consultancy services and continuous master tree-ring sequence for England going back to about 5000 BC.
The Ultimate Tree-Ring Web Pages
- Organized collection of information and links on tree-ring research, or dendrochronology, by Henri D. Grissino-Mayer.
University of Arkansas Tree-Ring Laboratory
- Research concentrates on the development of exactly-dated annual tree-ring chronologies from ancient forests worldwide.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2016 at 18:45:03 UTC -