become an editor
the entire directory
only in Journals/Environmental_Geology
Science: Environment: Publications: Journals
- Journal published by the National Research Council of Canada presenting reviews on a wide range of topics in the environmental sciences. Tables of contents, abstracts of articles and sample issues are available to everyone.
Environmental Science & Technology
- Both a magazine and a journal, semi-monthly issues feature peer-reviewed research and news reports concerning all aspects of environmental science, technology, and policy analysis. Coverage also includes interpretive articles by invited experts and analysis of the scientific aspects of environmental management.
- International Erosion Control Association’s official magazine offering a full open-access to all published papers.
Journal of Geocryology
- English version of the TOC and abstracts of a Russian magazine dealing with oil and natural gas exploration in the Arctic.
Journal of Hydrogeology and Environment
- Complete list of titles and abstracts of this journal published by the Department of Hydrogeology and Environment of the former Institute of Geology, University of Würzburg.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 18:00:06 UTC -