become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Publications: Journals
Petrology and Mineralogy
Sedimentology and Stratigraphy
Cambridge University Press: Antarctic Science
- Journal covering scientific research in the Antarctic, available online by subscription. Table of contents, abstracts of the published articles and sample issues are available online free.
The Canadian Mineralogist
- Journal of the Mineralogical Association of Canada publishing papers dealing with all aspects of mineralogy, crystallography, petrology, geochemistry and mineral deposits.
- Comprehensive list of the open-access online Earth Sciences journals published by the Copernicus Group.
Crystallography Journals Online
- Provides access to sample, current and back issues of several online crystallography journals.
Earth Science India
- Open access quarterly e-Journal devoted to various studies of earth sciences. Includes current and back issues.
Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB
- This e-journal library page links to tens of open-access journals, a service offered by the University Library of Regensburg, Germany.
Elsevier - Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Comprehensive list of the Earth Sciences journals published by Elsevier. All these peer-reviewed publications are available online by subscription. All TOC and abstracts are accessible without charge.
- Monthly magazine published by the European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE). Contains news, technical articles and industry features.
- Open-access electronic version of the peer-reviewed paper-printed journal edited by the Universitat de Barcelona, Spain.
- 43 peer-reviewed electronic journals dedicated to open access publishing in the field of Earth Sciences (geochemistry, geophysics, paleontology, regional geology, stratigraphy, geography, etc.). They permit free online access to all or at least a major part of their current issue and/or archives.
- A portal for 42 peer-reviewed Earth Science journals published by non-profit associations. Although the online versions of these printed journals are available only by subscription, anyone can access the TOC (table of contents), abstracts and a sample copy.
- A science and news magazine for Geological Society of America members and the earth-science community worldwide.
International Union of Crystallography
- Newsletter featuring articles, meeting announcements and reports, information on research or other items of potential interest to crystallographers.
Journal of the Geological Society
- Geological Society of London's flagship journal, publishing only the most topical and highest quality articles covering the full range of the Earth sciences.
The Leading Edge
- Journal of the Society of Exploration Geophysicists. Online archives available since 1993.
- The Lyell Collection, created in 2007 by the Geological Society of London, is an integrated collection of online Earth science literature.
Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology
- International journal featuring the highest articles, reviews, technical reports and case studies across the full range of engineering and hydrogeological topics.
Springer - Geosciences
- Comprehensive list of the Earth Sciences journals published by Springer. All these peer-reviewed publications are available online by subscription. Access to TOC and abstracts free to all.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 11:45:11 UTC -