become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Software
Products and Services
Science: Environment: Products and Services: Software
This category in other languages:
- Sells blast design simulators which use explosive and rock properties to predict blasting results for mining and construction.
C Tech Development Corporation
- Developer of 3D visualization software for the earth sciences, with applications for the environmental, mining, oceanic, air pollution, and geologic industries.
- A software suite to support customers in automated image analysis and image interpretation on every scale, from microscopic cell structures to satellite images.
- Provides software for geologists and earth science educators. These include Hawkeye, a 3D stereoscopic geology software, Deepearth, a computer simulation, and Mineral Venture, an interactive computer simulation.
- Suppliers of geo-science, geo-environmental, scientific and technical software. Includes an online catalog and ordering.
- High-volume data processing and analysis software for exploration, geological, geophysical, geochemical, UXO detection and environmental applications.
Geostatistical Software Library (GSLIB)
- Collection of geostatistical programs developed at Stanford University over the last 15 years. Source code and executables available for download.
Geostatistics Template Library (GsTL)
- Library created to show how generic programming can be applied to geostatistics, making an extensible and flexible toolkit for research or application.
Integrated Geologic Modelling, Ltd.
- Develops software for visualization of geological, geochemical, geophysical and borehole data.
MIT Environmental Information Technology Group
- Student group at MIT developing data streaming technology for the collection and sharing of environmental data.
- Boring log and well construction diagram software.
Red Dog Scientific - Earth Science Software & Exploration Equipment
- Reseller of instruments, software, and exploration equipment for geology and geophysics.
- Developer and reseller of over 300 software packages for the earth sciences. Industries include petroleum, mining, environmental, forestry, atmospheric science, and archaeology.
- Engineering software used in the mining, geotechnical, oil and gas and other industries. Database manager stores data; add modules to analyze, map, model and view data in 2D and 3D. Training, support, and consulting.
- Public domain uncertainty analysis and geostatistical software package developed for evaluating uncertainty in subsurface geology, hydraulic properties, and the migration of hazardous contaminants in groundwater flow systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 10:35:06 UTC -