become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Consulting
Products and Services
Expert Witnesses in Geology
Science: Environment: Products and Services: Consultants
Alan Kropp and Associates
- Geotechnical consulting firm located in Berkeley, California.
- Geologist consulting on a wide range of environmental and geological issues.
BGC Engineering Inc.
- Specialist consulting services in applied earth sciences, with specific emphasis on the application of geotechnical and geo-environmental engineering, and engineering geology.
Coastal and Ocean Resources Inc.
- Offering seabed imaging and mapping surveys, aerial video mapping, underwater video imaging, oil spill impact assessment, marine resource analysis and other marine consulting services.
Cotton, Shires & Associates, Inc.
- Professional geotechnical firm, providing consulting and litigation services throughout the western United States.
- Earth Sciences research and data analysis service, focusing on geography, geology, geoscience, and the environment.
Earth Science Agency
- ESA is a scientific and technical consulting company with expertise in the areas of logistics planning, geophysical surveying and data management.
Economic & Environmental Geochemistry Inc.
- Consulting firm providing services to mining companies to help them to plan proactive programs to minimize impacts.
Exploration Technologies, Inc.
- Provides exploration and environmental geochemistry services, including soil vapor site assessments, seismic geochemistry, and product fingerprinting for contaminant spills. Includes a collection of published professional papers.
Field Geology Services
- John Field, PhD, fluvial geomorphologist based in New England (USA), offers short courses and services in flood hazard studies, stream restoration, GIS-based watershed assessment, and project monitoring.
- Marine geology and geophysics consultancy services to offshore oil and gas industries, offshore survey industries, and governments.
Geotechnical Engineering Inc.
- Consultants in Geologic and Soil Engineering serving the greater San Francisco Bay Area since 1979.
- Providing comprehensive civil/geotechnical and environmental consulting services to a wide range of industries worldwide.
- Consulting and applied research solutions in engineering geology, hydrogeology, and applied geomechanics. Landslides, mudslides, debris flows, land subsidence, and other geologic hazards. GIS applications in natural resource and watershed assessments.
- Small geological and environmental consulting firm offering Phase I environmental assessments, mineral resource evaluations and rock fall investigations in western Colorado (mostly Gunnison County).
Kayler Geoscience, Ltd.
- Providing services keyed to identifying, evaluating, developing, and managing natural resources.
Ninyo & Moore
- Geotechnical and environmental engineers, based in California.
NorthWest Research Associates, Inc.
- Contract-research firm conducting in-depth investigations in the physical sciences and providing consulting services to government and industry. Expertise ranges from atmospheric, ocean, and sea ice sciences, to fundamental geophysical fluid dynamics and space physics. We also produce instrumentation for the geosciences.
- Independent UK based company providing marine survey services to a broad range of clients from the oil and gas, renewable energy, utilities, ports, harbours and private sector industries.
Providence Oil Company
- Specializing in geological analysis and seismic studies.
RPS Group PLC
- Management and consultancy services in all aspects of exploration, engineering, information technology, safety and the environment.
- Geology, geophysics, and geochemistry consulting company in South America.
- Offers a wide range of consulting services in chemistry, with experience in soil and groundwater remediation, environmental impact assessment, litigation support, and expert testimony.
- Specialist Australian geoscientists, offering expertise in caves, karst, drylands, rivers and rangelands. Services include GIS, remote sensing, aerial photographs and field investigations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2014 at 8:54:06 UTC -