become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vertebrates/Mammals
Collections and Databases
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Mammalia
Science: Biology: Zoology: Chordates: Mammalogy
Science: Earth Sciences: Quaternary Studies
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology
Ashfall Fossil Beds State Historical Park
- Describes a 10 million year old volcanic ash deposit in Nebraska which contains the remains of rhinos, camels, horses and other mammals which once lived in the area.
Main Groups of Non-Therian Mammals
- This is Mikko Haaramo's private archive of various phylogenetic trees, starting at Mammaliaformes.
Mesozoic Mammals Showcase
- Oslo University - Paleontological Museum - Description of major mesozoic mammal groups: early mammals, triconodonts and multituberculates.
The Midwestern U.S. 16,000 Years Ago
- Online exhibit by the Illinois State Museum depicting the mammals and other animals which lived in the Midwestern U.S. during late Pleistocene times.
Paleocene Mammals of the World
- Provides comprehensive information on the mammals that came to occupy the vacant ecological niche left by the departure of the dinosaurs.
Paleocene Mammals of the World: Condylarths
- Information on this group of relatively unspecialized placental mammals that were to evolve into the ungulates that dominated the Cenozoic animal communities on land.
Transitional Vertebrate Fossils FAQ
- A lengthy but incomplete list of transitional vertebrate fossils that have been discovered.
Utah's Ice Age Animals
- Ice Age Animals from the Utah Geological Survey
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 15, 2015 at 18:26:11 UTC -