become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vertebrates/Fish
Sharks and Rays
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Fish: Bony
Science: Biology: Zoology: Chordates: Ichthyology
- An educational site covering the early evolution of tetrapods by focusing on the flora and fauna of the Late Devonian Red Hill locality in Pennsylvania.
- Posting from the TalkOrigins Archive on the controversy surrounding Coelacanth fossils.
- images of some Eocene fish from the Green River Formation, a Cretaceous fish, Xiphactinus, from the Niobrara chalk in Kansas and the jaws of the world’s largest fossil shark.
Introduction to the Actinopterygii
- Provides information on the ray-finned fishes including their fossil record, life history, ecology, systematics and morphology.
Pleistocene Salmon Fossils from Kamloops Lake, British Columbia
- Photographs of several fossilised fish.
- A cladistic diagram, with extensive references to scientific papers on the subject.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 3:27:18 UTC -