become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vertebrates/Diapsids
- Information from Wikipedia on this group of reptiles characterised by having two holes, the temporal fenestra, in their skulls.
- Information from the Tree of Life Web Project on this group of reptiles which includes lizards, Sphenodon, crocodylians, birds and their extinct relatives.
- Information from Wikipedia on this family of reptiles from the late Triassic, characterized by their distinctive triangular skulls which resemble the skulls of birds.
- Provides information on this medium-sized reptile and its anatomy with several photographs of its fossilized remains.
- Information and a photograph of a well preserved specimen from northern Italy.
- Photographs and information on this small diapsid reptile from the Late Triassic of Northern Italy.
- Illustration of this crocodile-like diapsid from the Upper Triassic, its description and some photographs.
- Photograph of a complete specimen of this drepanosaurid reptile and its description.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2008 at 15:09:16 UTC -