become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Texas
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Regional: North America: United States: Texas
Big Bend National Park
Guadalupe Mountains National Park
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Science and Environment
- Fossil collection localities in Austin, Texas from the University of Texas.
Central Texas Paleontological Society
- A scientific, non-profit, community-based organization devoted to the study of fossils. Contact information and meeting times.
- Description of a field trip to the Permian reef complex.
North Texas Fossils
- Lance Hall is an amateur fossil hunter and provides photographs of his finds in the Greater Dallas and Fort Worth areas.
Paleontological Society of Austin
- Membership includes people with various levels of interest and expertise in the field of Paleontology. Describes club activities, meeting time and place, officers, and links to related clubs.
- Houston Museum of Natural History.
Permian Reef Complex
- Description of a site in the Delaware Basin of West Texas.
PPHM Paleontology and Geology
- The Paleontology and Geology exhibits depict life in the Texas Panhandle millions of years ago. Skeletons of prehistoric animals such as the ground sloth, sabre-toothed cat, shovel-tusked mastodon and the Triceratops pictured here, are on display. Models of Palo Duro Canyon and the long-buried Amarillo Mountains add to the story.
Pterosaurs in Texas
- The UnNaural Museum exhibit
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 4, 2012 at 8:54:02 UTC -