become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Books
Science: Biology: Publications: Books
Science: Earth Sciences: Publications: Books
Shopping: Publications: Books
Dinosaurs: Facts and Fiction
- A publication of the U.S. Geological Survey by R.J. Litwin, R.E. Weems and T.R. Holtz, Jr.
Evolution and the Fossil Record
- This richly illustrated book authored by John Pojeta, Jr. and Dale A. Springer is available free online by the American Geological Institute. It is one of the most impressive textbooks of the AGI collection.
Extant Planktic Foraminifera and the Physical Environment in the Atlantic and Indian Oceans
- This atlas published by Heinz Hilbrecht is based on CLIMAP and Levitus's (1982) data. The information is stored on a server of the NOAA's National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC).
The Fossil Record 2
- A database listing the diversity of life at the family level through time. Edited by M.J. Benton in 1993, it is made available by the University of Bristol.
Fossils, Rocks, and Time
- A publication of the US geological Survey by L.E. Edwards and J. Pojeta, Jr.
International Code of Botanical Nomenclature
- The St. Louis Code is the currently effective edition of the code, adopted by the Sixteenth International Botanical Congress at St Louis, Missouri, July-August 1999.
Origin of Species, by C.R. Darwin (1859)
- A late edition (1909-14) in the Harvard Classics of the seminal book: "Origin of Species"
Vintage Dinosaur Books
- A web page that lists and describes vintage dinosaur books from my collection. Kids and adult books are included and many illustrations are provided.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2012 at 5:15:03 UTC -