become an editor
the entire directory
only in Paleobotany/Palynology
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Paleobotany: Palynology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Petroleum
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Micropaleontology
Science: Earth Sciences: Quaternary Studies: Quaternary Paleoecology
American Association of Stratigraphic Palynologists
- A non-profit organization that promotes education and research in the science of palynology, the study of spores, pollen and certain algae.
Canadian Association of Palynologists
- Covers all branches of palynology from the Paleozoic through the Quaternary.
Florida Museum of Natural History
- Paleobotanical and palynological holdings of the museum. Site contains type collection information, publications data and image gallery.
NOAA Paleoclimatology Program - Modern and Fossil Pollen Data
- A searchable collection of pollen data from around the world
- Searchable palynological database from the Department of Ultrastructure Research and Palynology, University of Vienna, Austria.
PalDat: Palynological Database
- Provides a database and comprehensive resource on pollen and palynology.
- Information from Wikipedia on this branch of science that studies organic microfossils including pollen and spores, its history, methods of study and applications.
Palynology and Organic Petrology
- Worldwide research and consultancy in palynology and organic petrology at Trinity College Dublin, especially on the Devonian and Carboniferous. Ph.D. projects and publications.
Palynology at the University of Arizona
- Featuring links, definitions, illustrations, and a "Pollen Grain of the Month".
Popweb: Corylus avellana (Hazel)
- Information on the common hazel, the first of the temperate deciduous forest trees to immigrate, establish itself and then become abundant in the postglacial period.
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew: Palynology
- Provides information on current research into the study of pollen which provides important information about plant taxonomy, evolution, pollination and plant breeding.
World Wide Web Sites for Palynologists
- A collection of Palynology links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:05:05 AM EST -