become an editor
the entire directory
only in Paleobotany/Organizations
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Paleobotany: Organizations
Science: Biology: Organizations
Science: Earth Sciences: Organizations
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Organizations
American Association of Stratigraphic Palynologists (AASP)
- Established in 1967 to promote the science of palynology. Publishes the journal Palynology (annually), the AASP Newsletter (quarterly), and the AASP Contributions Series (mostly monographs, issued irregularly), as well as several books and miscellaneous items. AASP also organises an Annual Meeting which usually includes a field trip, a business luncheon, social events, and technical sessions where research results are presented on all aspects of palynology.
International Commission of the Palaeozoic Microflora
- CIMP aims to advance knowledge in palynology by the promotion of international co-operation and meetings between scientists of all countries. Provides information on membership, meetings, publications and the newsletter.
International Federation of Palynological Societies
- The International Federation of Palynological Societies (IFPS) is a federation of regional, national, linguistic, and specialist palynological organizations of the world. Its goals are to advance knowledge in palynology and related subjects by promotion of international cooperation and sponsorship of regular meetings between palynologists of all countries and regions.
International Fossil Algae Association
- Non-profit organization interested in promoting the study of fossil algae. General information on the association activities, past and future, a library and photo galleries.
International Organisation of Palaeobotany
- This organisation promotes international co-operation in the study of paleobotany, including palynology. Provides information on the organisation, the newsletter, meetings, publications and the members area.
Paleobotanical Section of the Botanical Society of America
- Containing information on awards, meetings and announcements, publications, reports, and personalia of the Section.
- The Palaeobotanical Research Group of this German university. Research mainly involves Palaeozoic and early Mesozoic flora.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 3, 2010 11:05:50 PM EDT -