become an editor
the entire directory
only in Paleontology/Organizations
Paleobotany and Palynology
Science: Biology: Organizations
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Organizations
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Rocks and Minerals: Sedimentary Petrology: Sedimentology and Stratigraphy: Organizations
Science: Earth Sciences: Organizations
This category in other languages:
- International organization devoted exclusively to the advancement of the science of paleontology through the dissemination of research by publication and meetings.
Asociación Paleontológica Argentina
- Professional organization for paleontologists, based in Argentina; publishes Ameghiniana. Spanish and English.
Association of Applied Paleontological Sciences
- A professional association of commercial fossil dealers, collectors, and fossil enthusiasts.
Association of Australasian Palaeontologists
- Professional organization for paleontologists based in Australia. Includes a history of the association, news and information on membership and publications.
International Palaeontological Association
- Aims to promote and coordinate international cooperation in paleontology, including paleobotany and paleozoology of all geological periods. Publishes the journal, Lethaia.
The Palaeontological Association (UK)
- Aims to promote the study of palaeontology through publication of original research and field guides, sponsorship of meetings and field excursions, provision of web resources and a program of annual awards.
Society for Sedimentary Geology
- International organization dedicated to the spread of scientific information on sedimentology, stratigraphy, paleontology, environmental sciences, marine geology and hydrogeology.
Southern California Paleontological Society
- Amateur group in the LA area. Organizes meetings and field trips and publishes a bi-monthly bulletin.
Western Interior Paleontological Society (WIPS)
- Society has monthly meetings, organized activities, and field trips.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2014 at 21:47:02 UTC -