become an editor
the entire directory
only in Invertebrates/Paleontologists
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Invertebrates: Paleontologists
Gould, Stephen Jay
- Paleoecology, Virginia Tech (emeritus professor).
Baumiller, Tomasz K.
- University of Michigan Museum of Paleontology professor studying functional morphology and biomechanics of crinoids. Includes list of publications, research interests, a curriculum vitae and current courses taught.
Bennington, J B.
- Paleobiology and paleoecology, Hofstra University.
- Paleozoic marine invertebrate trace-fossils in Brazilian basins; Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro.
- Brachiopods and invertebrate paleobiology.
- Paleobiology, University of Wisconsin.
- Bryozoan microevolutionary patterns and processes, Appalachian State University.
- Evolutionary paleobiology, University of California-Berkeley.
- Invertebrate paleobiology, Virginia Tech.
- Molluscan paleobiology, State University of New York at Cortland.
- Crinoid biology, paleobiology, and taphonomy, Nova Southeastern University.
- Information on graptolite and organic microfossil research including abstracts, publications, and graptolite links.
- Gastropod paleobiology, Athro, Limited.
- Invertebrate paleobiology and paleobiomechanics, University of Illinois - Chicago.
Raup, David M
- Wikipedia entry for the professor emeritus at the University of Chicago. Studied the fossil record, the diversity of life on Earth and contributed to the knowledge of extinction events.
Sheehan, Peter M
- Paleozoic brachiopods. Head of the Geology Department at the Milwaukee Public Museum.
- Echinoderm paleobiology, Tulane University.
Valentine, James W.
- Paleobiology, University of California-Berkeley.
- Evolutionary paleobiology, the National Museum of Natural History.
- Cephalopod paleobiology, Bowling Green State University.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8:24:04 AM EDT -