become an editor
the entire directory
only in Invertebrates/Bryozoans
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Bryozoa
Bryozoa: Fossil Record
- Provides information on fossil bryozoans from their first appearance in the early Ordovician, the stenolaemate bryozoans of the early Paleozoic and the rare gymnolaemate bryozoans known only from the Jurassic and Cretaceous.
Bryozoa: Moss Animals
- Photographs and information on these microscopic sea animals that lived in colonies and are plentiful in the fossil-bearing rocks of Kentucky.
Dr Björn Berning
- Provides information on the research interests of Dr Berning, particularly cheilostomate bryozoans, his publications and a short curriculum.
- Overview and photographs of common Kansas fossil bryozoans including a Septopora colony and other branching, net-like and sheet-like forms.
Fossil Groups: Bryozoa
- Information on the Bryozoa, their characters and anatomy, major subgroups in the phylum, the fossil record, modern forms and literature and web links.
- Several photographs of this small twig bryozoan with rectangular chambers arranged in regular rows along the branch.
- Photographs of several nice specimens of branches of this bryozoan including a cross section.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 30, 2014 at 6:15:07 UTC -