become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arthropods/Insects
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Invertebrates: Arthropods: Insects
Green River Shale
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta
Science: Biology: Zoology: Arthropoda: Entomology
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Amber
Science: Earth Sciences: Quaternary Studies: Quaternary Paleoecology
Did the Wood Roach or Prototermite Cause the Permian-Triassic Coal Hiatus?
- Hypothesis that the symbiosis of the wood roach with a cellulose digesting protozoa caused the early Triassic coal hiatus.
Fossil Diptera Catalog
- Online version of a book outlining the paleontology of 3,100 species of fossil flies throughout the world.
Insect Fossils Classification and Hexapoda
- The preservation of insects in sedimentary rocks is relatively rare. This article discusses the evolution of insects and provides photographs of some fossilized hexapod remains.
Palaeoentomology in Russia
- Information about the history and the current state of palaeoentomology in Russia. Provides information about the staff and collections of the Arthropods Laboratory, Moscow. Site in both Russian and English.
The Dead Bug in Amber Club
- For the lover of amber and the dead creatures encased in a golden tomb.
University of Edinburgh: Quaternary Entomology Laboratory
- A lab specializing in the analysis and application of Pleistocene and Holocene insect remains for paleoenvironmental analyses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:36:03 AM EST -