become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research_Groups_and_Centers/Sweden
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Oceanography: Research Groups and Centers: Sweden
Regional: Europe: Sweden: Science and Environment
- Ocean Climate Group is a research group within the Department of Earth Sciences. Research interests of the group include both theoretical and experimental studies of the ocean and of the water, energy and material transports into the ocean.
- Marine Science Centre
Göteborg University Department of Marine Ecology
- Ongoing activities at the department include undergraduate education in marine ecology (including education for masters degree) and postgraduate education (lic.- and PhD-exams) as well as research, development, information and consulting activities.
Marine System Analysis Group
- A research group within the Department of Oceanography, Earth Sciences Centre, Gothenburg University. Find researcher profiles, publications, and contacts.
- Department of Systems Ecology, Marine ecosystem modelling and benthic and pelagic ecology.
Sven Lovén Centre for Marine Sciences
- Research center covering a range of research areas, with groups of researchers from the University of Gothenburg and the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences. In Swedish and English.
Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute
- Aims to manage and develop information on weather, water and climate. Includes information on the organization, services and research.
- Marine Sciences Centre
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 27, 2013 6:56:17 AM EDT -