become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oceanography/Libraries
Center For Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies (COAPS) Library, Florida State University
- Aims to provide an effective and properly managed information resource for the teaching, learning and research needs of all members of the Center for Ocean-Atmospheric Prediction Studies and thereafter the wider community
Department of Environmental & Ocean Engineering Library, University of Tokyo
- Contains limited information at this time (site under test).
Fisheries and Oceanography Library, University of Washington, US
- Catalog, journal database, electronic journals and reference and information services provided by the University of Washington Libraries.
Indian Ocean Rim Region : Virtual Library
- Contains searchable research data related to Social Development in the Indian Ocean Rim Region.
Marine Biological Laboratory/Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Library, US
- An open stack research library whose collections and services are developed and maintained for support of the Woods Hole scientific community. Contains over 200,000 volumes. Most of the holdings are serial publications, numbering more than 5,000 titles. Of these, 2,000 are received currently, covering all fields in the biological and oceanographic sciences.
Miller Marine Biology Library at Stanford University
- Marine geology and physical oceanography indexes, catalogs and information resources.
National Marine Biological Library
- The NMBL contains one of the world's major collections of literature on aquatic sciences and fisheries, and acts as a marine biological sciences resource for the UK.
National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Central Library
- Comprehensive oceanographic collection available to students, researchers, scientists, and the general public for on-site use or through interlibrary loan service. The catalog is remotely accessible via the WWW.
National Sea Grant Library
- Comprehensive collection of Sea Grant funded documents. Document database is searchable online and many documents are available as full-text PDFs. Hard copy loans are also available.
Scripps Institution of Oceanography Archives
- Collection and services on the history of oceanography: photographs, moving images, and personal papers of eminent oceanographers.
University of Washington Oceanography Information Gateway
- Full listing of documents, bibliographies, data and other holdings held at Washington University Libraries.
Wolfson (Ocean Sciences) Library, Bangor University, Wales
- Contains books, periodicals, theses, reports and materials in microform on all subjects of interest to the School of Ocean Sciences. Appropriate indexes and abstracts are in stock, and online bibliographic databases can be accessed.
World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Oceanography
- A virtual library referencing oceanography related universities, organisations, conferences and other information resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 9:35:07 UTC -