become an editor
the entire directory
only in Earth_Sciences/News_and_Media
News and Media
Natural Disasters and Hazards
Science: News and Media
- A monthly source for earth science, energy and environment news
Earth Science News -- ScienceDaily
- Earth science research and news. Read science articles on air quality, geology, meteorology, oceanography, paleontology and science and the environment.
- Weekly "Diary of the Planet" featuring current information on natural events around the globe.
Geobulletin: News from the Geoblogosphere
- Collects and presents news from more than 200 blogs dealing with earth sciences. Topics covered include geology, the oil and gas industry, paleontology, geoinformatics and climate change.
- Geology Times offers news and research highlights from the fields of Earth Sciences
Geology.com - News
- A daily updated list of earth science related news and events
International Coalition for GeoInformatics
- The International Coalition for Geoinformatics (iGeoInfo) was founded to build a community to promote data sharing concepts, and geoinformatics in general, at an international level in the fields of sedimentary geology and paleobiology.
PhysOrg: Earth Sciences News
- Provides daily earth science news updates.
BBC News - Science & Environment - UK Edition
- BBC News for up-to-the-minute provides trusted World and UK news as well as local and regional perspectives (eventually including video, audio and feature stories). [RSS]
EurekAlert! - Earth Science
- A website for earth science news. [RSS]
EurekAlert! - Oceanography
- A website for oceanographic news. [RSS]
Oil IT Journal
- Monthly headlines from Oil IT Journal. [RSS]
ScienceDaily Headlines: Earth & Climate
- Daily headlines about discoveries in the earth sciences, including geology and geophysics, climatology and meteorology, oceanography, and the environment, from the world's leading universities and research centers. [RSS]
ScienceDaily Headlines: Fossils & Ruins
- Daily headlines about discoveries in fossils and ruins and other topics in paleontology and archaeology, including dinosaurs, early humans, and lost civilizations, from the world's leading universities and research centers. [RSS]
- News about geology, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
- Latest press releases and science picks from the United States Geological Survey. [RSS]
News and Media
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 21, 2015 at 17:41:07 UTC -