become an editor
the entire directory
only in Earth_Sciences/News_and_Media
News and Media
Natural Disasters and Hazards
Science: News and Media
- A monthly source for earth science, energy and environment news
- Weekly "Diary of the Planet" featuring current information on natural events around the globe.
Geobulletin: News from the Geoblogosphere
- Collects and presents news from more than 200 blogs dealing with earth sciences. Topics covered include geology, the oil and gas industry, paleontology, geoinformatics and climate change.
Geology in the News
- A selection of geology related news stories provided by the Department of Geology at UC Davis.
- Geology Times offers news and research highlights from the fields of Earth Sciences
Geology.com - News
- A daily updated list of earth science related news and events
International Coalition for GeoInformatics
- The International Coalition for Geoinformatics (iGeoInfo) was founded to build a community to promote data sharing concepts, and geoinformatics in general, at an international level in the fields of sedimentary geology and paleobiology.
PhysOrg: Earth Sciences News
- Provides daily earth science news updates.
BBC News - Science & Environment - UK Edition
- BBC News for up-to-the-minute provides trusted World and UK news as well as local and regional perspectives (eventually including video, audio and feature stories). [RSS]
EurekAlert! - Earth Science
- A website for earth science news. [RSS]
EurekAlert! - Oceanography
- A website for oceanographic news. [RSS]
Oil IT Journal
- Monthly headlines from Oil IT Journal. [RSS]
ScienceDaily Headlines: Earth & Climate
- Daily headlines about discoveries in the earth sciences, including geology and geophysics, climatology and meteorology, oceanography, and the environment, from the world's leading universities and research centers. [RSS]
ScienceDaily Headlines: Fossils & Ruins
- Daily headlines about discoveries in fossils and ruins and other topics in paleontology and archaeology, including dinosaurs, early humans, and lost civilizations, from the world's leading universities and research centers. [RSS]
- News about geology, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
- Latest press releases and science picks from the United States Geological Survey. [RSS]
News and Media
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2014 at 16:57:40 UTC -