become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wildfires/Danger_Reports
Natural Disasters and Hazards
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards: Wildfires: Danger Reports
Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards: Warnings and Forecasts
California Department of Forestry
- Features summaries and news for fire incidents in the state. Includes contacts and links to fire maps.
Canadian Wildland Fire Information System
- Features daily weather, fire behavior and hot spots maps. Offers regional satellite images, historical analysis, publications and links. In English and French.
- The National Weather Service's Fire Weather Program is designed to provide forecast, warning, and consultation services for the prevention, suppression and management of forest and rangeland fires.
Fire Weather Forecast
- Data table features statistical summaries of fire location, humidity, and wind conditions. Provided by the USDA Forest Service.
GFMC: Current and Archived Significant Global Fire Events and Fire Season Summaries
- Features news and historical analysis offered by the Global Fire Monitoring Centere(GFMC).
The Global Vegetation Fire Inventory
- Offers historical data for download and features project description and contacts.
Observed Fire Danger Class
- Map offers a description of the fire index for the continental United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2012 at 6:15:09 UTC -