become an editor
the entire directory
only in Floods/Products_and_Services
Natural Disasters and Hazards
Products and Services
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Products and Services
- Flood risk assessment and risk modelling consultancy in the UK. Provides details of assessments, products and services.
Childress Construction Company, Inc.
- Provide services for the elevation of flood prone commercial and residential buildings. Includes technical data for the methods of analyzing and measuring existing structures .
CIRIA: Repair and Restoration Following Floods
- Advice on issues to consider and actions to take after floods.
Coastal Engineering and Hazard Mitigation
- Consulting services from Christopher P. Jones, P.E., coastal engineer specializing in coastal erosion and flood issues.
- UK steel fabrication company manufacturing floodgates, flood windows, storm gates, watertight, blast and fire resistant doors.
Erosion Barrier Installations
- Offers prevention and restoration services along shorelines and waterways throughout Florida and the Southeastern United States. Site-specific solutions for erosion repair and land sustainability.
- Lightweight aluminum flood barriers for homes and businesses.
Flood Control International
- Supply flood barriers, dams, walls, gates and backflow stop valves. Provide commercial, agricultural and civil, flood defence and flood alleviation schemes.
- UK providers of protection against floodwater. Information on the product range, which includes domestic units, extended systems for commercial premises and vent guards, FAQ and stockists.
- UK company offering a wide range of temporary flood defence solutions. These include FLOODSTOP, a modular flood defence barrier.
Good Innovation, LLC
- Manufacturer of Armorfloat, floating barrier systems.
- Supplier of an innovative alternative to traditional sandbags. They are light weight tubes, easy to use and eco-friendly.
- Offers the Water-Gate flood control barrier, which instantly controls a flood or can be used as a water reservoir for fire.
- Flood fighting and erosion control barriers for emergency management, construction and landscape protection applications.
- Supplier of the Mobile Dam, a faster and more efficient way to control flood water than sandbags.
- Specializes in the design and manufacture of flood barriers and watertight doors and hatches.
- Manufacturer of a product that replaces the need to use traditional sandbags. Provides information on these biodegradable bags with online sales in retail or bulk quantities.
- Sandbag supplier based in North West England. Offers nationwide delivery of both filled and empty sandbags.
Unlimited Applications Inc.
- Florida-based designers and installers of flood barriers for protection of buildings. Includes FAQs and product photos.
- Specialist planning and consulting engineers for the UK water industry. Services include flood risk assessment, pipeline design, pipeline layout, drainage and sewage design.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 5, 2015 at 5:24:06 UTC -