become an editor
the entire directory
only in Natural_Disasters_and_Hazards/Floods
Natural Disasters and Hazards
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards: Floods
Products and Services
Warnings and Forecasts
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology: Weather Phenomena
Science: Environment: Water Resources
This category in other languages:
Association of State Floodplain Managers (ASFPM)
- ASFPM is an organization of professionals in the US interested in floods, floodplain management and related topics. Site contains news of national, state and local floodplain management legislation.
Coping With Floods
- Extensive information on dealing with the before, during, and aftermath of floods, presented by North Dakota State University.
- Provides services and resources on flooding in King County, Washington.
- Information about flooding, floodplains, and flood protection. Also links to other web resources related to floods, flooding, and floodplain management.
- Provides information and links to projects, policies, and science covering the fields of climate change, energy, environment and floods in Europe and China.
NOVA Online, Flood
- Takes a look at the history of floods, the Midwestern flood of 1993, and the benefits of floods.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2013 at 7:05:09 UTC -