become an editor
the entire directory
only in Earthquakes/Prediction
Natural Disasters and Hazards
Science: Anomalies and Alternative Science: Geology, Alternative
Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards: Warnings and Forecasts
- Online purchase of global earthquake forecasts, based on proprietary methods. Includes sample forecasts and suggested uses.
Earthquake Prediction Based on Electrical Signals Recorded on Ground Surface
- Describes prediction theory based on the study of precursory electrical signals. Includes test applications in the Aegean region, with near-real-time seismicity data for Greece.
Earthquake Prediction Using Reliable Earthquake Precursors
- Presents research on the possibility of short term earthquake prediction on the basis of electromagnetic field variations under, on, over Earth surface and near Space.
International Institute of Earthquake Prediction Theory and Mathematical Geophysics
- Application of modern mathematics to seismology and adjacent earth sciences, and development of earthquake prediction algorithms.
- Satellites and ground systems incorporate magnetometers to detect electromagnetic signals associated with earthquakes. These early warning systems can be used for earthquake forecasting and earthquake preparedness.
Revelation 13: California Quake Prediction
- The King James Bible Code attempts to predict the Big One California Earthquake.
Debate: Is the Reliable Prediction of Individual Earthquakes a Realistic Goal?
- Technical background paper and online debate sponsored by the journal Nature. (February 25, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 9:54:06 UTC -