become an editor
the entire directory
only in Past_Earthquakes/Sendai,_Japan_2011
Natural Disasters and Hazards
Sendai, Japan 2011
Fukushima Nuclear Accident
Regional: Asia: Japan: Regions: Tohoku and Hokkaido
Regional: Asia: Japan: Science and Environment
Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards: Tsunamis
This category in other languages:
BBC: Live - Japan
- BBCWorld Twitter updates, live video, key points, maps, photo gallery, and related articles.
CrisisWiki: 2011 Sendai Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
- Lists relief agencies, news reports, and information sources related to the disaster and area.
Google Crisis Response: 2011 Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami
- Person finder, maps, videos, links to news, warnings, disaster forums, train and blackout information. [Japanese/English]
The Guardian: Japan Earthquake
- Live updates, news articles, photographs, videos, and interactive map of the tsunami warnings and progress across the Pacific.
IRC People Finder: Japan Earthquake
- People can search for missing people or report that they are safe.
Japan Meteorological Agency: Tsunami Warnings
- Text and map of current warnings and advisories. [English/Japanese]
NASA’s Image of the Day
- Map showing location and strength of fore- and aftershocks.
Wikipedia: 2011 Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami
- Overview, map, and tsunami alert status.
WSJ.com: Japan Earthquake
- Collected coverage provides news, analysis, photos, video and infographics.
WSJ: Live Blog: Japan Earthquake
- Article, updates, video, and slideshow.
Japan quake: Tremor timeline
- BBC map of aftershocks, including twenty of magnitude over 6.0. (March 15, 2011)
CNN: Deaths, Tunamis Feared as Massive Quake Hits Japan
- News, photos, and videos. (March 11, 2011)
Sendai, Japan 2011
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 5, 2015 at 5:15:06 UTC -