become an editor
the entire directory
only in Past_Earthquakes/Indian_Ocean_2004
Natural Disasters and Hazards
Indian Ocean 2004
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards: Earthquakes: Past Earthquakes: Indian Ocean 2004
Disaster Relief and Recovery
Lost or Missing
News and Media
Regional: Asia: Science and Environment
Science: Earth Sciences: Natural Disasters and Hazards: Tsunamis
This category in other languages:
2004 Sumatra Earthquake
- Animated GIF showing the shock waves from the earthquake on an outline map of the area.
- Report by the USGS Earthquake Hazards Program, including maps, Tsunami warnings and links for related news articles.
Emergency Relief Archive: look back at the Asian Tsunami
- A chronological archive of reports and photos from SOS Children following the 2004 Asian Tsunami.
NOAA - NOAA and the Indian Ocean Tsunami
- Offers timeline of events and warnings, animations, video, maps, images, news, and reports from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Includes additional web resources.
Tsunami Asia Disaster
- Information regarding how the tsunami in southeast Asia occurred, as well as ways in which donations to the organizations can be made to help those in need of housing, food and water.
Tsunamis Devastate Fisherfolk of Indian Ocean and Arabian Sea
- Summarizes challenges now facing the fisherfolk of the Indian Ocean. Provides key links to the most important resources relevant to fisherfolk, the most affected community.
Wikipedia - 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake and Tsunami
- Country by country reports of damage, historical and regional comparisons. Includes technical information on the quake and plate tectonics.
Indian Ocean 2004
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 18, 2010 at 23:30:09 UTC -