become an editor
the entire directory
only in Past_Earthquakes/Chile_2010
Natural Disasters and Hazards
Regional: South America: Chile: Science and Environment: Earth Sciences
This category in other languages:
Chile Earthquake Pictures: The Afternath
- Photograph gallery provided by the National Geographic days after one of the biggest earthquakes ever recorded.
The Sunday Times: The Science Behind the Chile Earthquake
- Article explaining how a catastrophic earthquake which hit Chile was caused by the Pacific Ocean floor gradually sliding under the continent of South America.
CBC News: Chile quake death toll rises
- News, map, photographs and comment. (February 27, 2010)
CNN: More than 2 million affected by earthquake, Chile's president says
- Account of the catastrophe. Includes news, videos and comments. (February 27, 2010)
Massive earthquake strikes Chile
- The BBC reports that a massive quake hits central Chile, causing widespread destruction and triggering Pacific tsunami warnings. (February 27, 2010)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 29, 2015 at 5:16:11 UTC -