become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Services/Software
Products and Services
Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Service Companies: Data and Software: Geophysical
Science: Earth Sciences: Products and Services: Software
- Custom programming services and products to enhance and improve seismic processing and interpretation of geoscience data.
- Data management services specializing in clean-up and verification of seismic surveys, subsurface and stratigraphic data.
- Offers a complete range of seabed mapping products developed by IXSEA. It performs acquisition, processing and mapping of marine geophysical data including sonar, seismic and magnetometer/gradiometer data.
dGB Earth Sciences
- Develops and markets geo-scientific software solutions for quantitative seismic interpretation and seismic object detection. Includes a description of products and services, as well as publications and case studies.
Earthworks Environment & Resources Ltd.
- Software products and technical papers related to using geostatistical methods for depth conversion and stochastic seismic inversion.
- Develops software and seismic processing tools that combine well log analysis with pre-stack seismic data.
- 2D/3D mapping and modeling software, with modules for seismic interpretation, surface modeling of seismic lines, depth conversion, volumetrics, and reservoir simulation data.
- Seismic data processing services and software technology. Describes the processing modules, training and technical support.
Geogiga Technology Corp.
- Software for processing and interpreting shallow geophysical data in environmental and engineering applications.
Geophysical Software Solutions
- Specialists in the analysis and interpretation of potential field data. 3D gravity and magnetic modelling and software development.
- Software products for seismic survey design and modeling, statics solutions, surface seismic data analysis, crosshole seismic data processing, VSP model building, and 3D seismic visualization and interpretation.
- Suppliers of the software package "Istatis".
- Supplies VSP seismic processing and interpretation software UNIVERS. Abstracts and articles in modern seismic processing techniques are available on the site.
- Offers a data processing software for 2D and 3D land and marine seismic data processing.
GPLib++ Geophysical library
- A C++ library to process and model geophysical data, particularly seismic and magnetotelluric. It also includes a genetic algorithm for data inversion, signal processing and statistics routines.
IGMAS - Interactive Gravity and Magnetic Application System
- Interactive, graphical computer system for interpretation of potential fields (gravity and magnetics) by means of numerical simulation, with simultaneous modelling of field elements. Includes example projects and a downloadable demo version.
- Provides software solutions for quantitative interpretation based on rock physics and forward modelling.
- Dedicated to the production of high quality software for the processing, interpretation and display of geophysical data. Includes shareware, software and tutorials.
- A potential field geophysical interpretation, processing, visualisation and map composition system, automatic depths and 3D geology modelling.
- Open-source software package for geophysical data processing and reproducible numerical experiments. Includes a description of the features, download and installation procedures and documentation.
- Software for the processing and display of swath sonar data used for mapping bathymetry and seafloor characteristics.
- An open source seismic interpretation environment for processing, visualizing and interpreting multi-volume seismic data.
PetRos EiKon Incorporated
- Offers electromagnetic and magnetic 3D modelling and inversion software (EMIGMA, GeoTutor) and geophysical data quality control software (QCTool) for sale.
Predrill Stresses International Pty Ltd
- Software that uses 2D or 3D seismic to predict fault seal and fractures, and calculate in-situ stress in sedimentary basins pre-drill.
Rayfract Seismic Refraction Tomography
- Rayfract(R) geophysical software for geotechnical engineering and exploration generates subsurface velocity models from seismic first break data. Supports P-wave, S-wave and crosshole survey interpretation.
- Windows-based software for seismic processing and velocity analysis.
Sandmeier Scientific Software
- Ground-Penetrating-Radar ( GPR ) and reflection/refraction-seismic data processing software as well as solutions for various other near-surface geophysical applications like ultrasound and geoelectric.
Seismic Image Processing
- Provides tools to derive the maximum information from seismic data, with advanced seismic data processing, time and depth imaging, inversion, AVO and rock physics services.
- Seismic data processing and transcription software.
- Seismic imaging software based on Kirchhoff prestack time and depth migration, reverse time migration (RTM), and grid-based tomography for model updating.
USGS Potential-Field Geophysical Software for the PC
- Designed to take geophysical measurements, primarily gravity-field and magnetic-field data, in the form of point data, flight-line data, or gridded data; process them; display them; and aid in their interpretation.
- An interactive program for velocity modelling and depth conversion of seismic time grids. Includes software features, publications and consulting.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 30, 2015 at 1:05:06 UTC -