become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geophysics/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Business: Energy: Oil and Gas: Service Companies: Data and Software: Geophysical
Science: Earth Sciences: Products and Services
This category in other languages:
- Based in Quebec, offering a wide range of ground geophysical survey types for mineral exploration, particularly precious metals and diamonds.
- Form offering simulation of physical phenomena using vibration, universal testing machines, balancing machines, centrifuges and earthquake simulators.
AOA Geophysics Inc.
- Survey design, data acquisition and processing, mapping and interpretation, geoscience consulting as applied to energy exploration and development engineering, and geotechnical and construction engineering projects.
- Seismic data processing, participation surveys, geotechnical services, marketing and data management, and 2D and 3D seismic data libraries for the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
Atlantic Subsurface Imaging
- Uses ground penetrating radar (GPR) to locate utilities and other structures hidden in concrete or buried underground.
Austin Exploration Inc.
- Acquisition of marine and land gravity and magnetics surveys. Includes a description of non-exclusive surveys available, new technology systems, and data services.
- Acquisition and processing of shallow water and transition zone seismic surveys.
Bighorn Land and Field Service Ltd.
- An Alberta based company offering preliminary seismic services to the oil and gas industry.
Bird Seismic Services
- Acquisition of streamer and transition zone seismic reflection and refraction for environmental, ground water surveys and shallow gas.
- Offers data conditioning and restoration services, including seismic vectorizing and log and map digitizing.
Challenger Geophysical Ltd
- Provides engineering and environmental geophysical data acquisition, processing and interpretation.
Crone Geophysics and Exploration Ltd.
- Time domain electromagnetics equipment design and survey acquisition. Includes case histories and technical papers.
DMNG Sakhalin Geophysical Company
- Research vessels for the acquisition of geophysical data, including gravitational prospecting, magnetometric prospecting and seismic survey 2D/3D.
- The Quake Alarm provides early warning of earthquakes by detecting the compression wave (the P wave) which precedes the actual shear wave of an earthquake.
- Global provider of 3D electromagnetic data for offshore oil and gas exploration; from scanning frontier areas and de-risking seismic prospects to appraisal and delineation of reservoirs.
Engineering Seismology Group Canada
- Specializes in passive monitoring of induced microseismicity, designs and manufactures vibration sensors, acquisition systems and recording instruments.
Enviro-Tech Surveys Ltd.
- Designs and executes 2-D and 3-D seismic surveys using state-of-the-art GPS technologies for digital mapping products.
Excel Geophysics Inc.
- Provides gravity and magnetic field surveys, data processing, interpretation and equipment rentals.
Flamingo Seismic Solutions
- Offers interpretive processing that provides detailed reservoir characterization using advanced AVO, spectral decomposition and seismic texture analysis.
Force Balanced Physics
- Details of a new earth in-situ mechanical systems relationship between mass, 3-D loads and stresses, pore fluid pressure, strain and rock physical properties. Also includes information on text book and services offered.
- Services in 3D and 2D seismic design, processing and interpretation as well as potential field services, such as high resolution aeromagnetic and gravity.
Geo Data Solutions
- Provides services in acquiring, processing and interpreting aerial surveying, spectrometry, geochemistry. Site includes description of services offered and company information.
GeoDynamics Research S.r.l.
- Development and application of infrasonic passive differential spectroscopy, a less invasive technology for the detection and monitoring of hydrocarbon reservoirs.
- Providing solutions for seismic data compression, processing, and data management in the oil and gas industry.
- 3D and multicomponent seismic surveys in Eastern Europe. Onshore acquisition, processing and interpretation services, well logging and downhole seismic surveys.
- Ground survey company conducting gravity, magnetic, electrical, electromagnetic, seismic reflection and refraction, and ground-probing radar surveys with a focus on environmental projects.
Geophysical Development Corporation
- Seismic data processing and exploration services including time and depth imaging, AVO and petrophysical analysis.
Geophysical Service Incorporated
- Crew operations, data management, equipment leasing, acquisition and processing of speculative land and marine 2D and 3D data.
Geophysics GPR International
- Airborne geophysics for mineral exploration, buried object detection, concrete structure evaluation, and environmental and contamination studies.
GeoStrata Resources Inc.
- Operates geophysical acquisition crews capable of recording dynamite, vibroseis, truck or heliportable operations with both 3D or 2D parameters.
- Provides ground penetrating radar and electro-magnetic induction services for concrete scanning, utility locating and environmental site surveys.
Global Geophysical Services
- Specializes in acquiring high density, reservoir grade 3D data sets and provides land and marine seismic acquisition solutions on a proprietary contract or speculative basis.
GPR Professional Services
- Offers ground penetrating radar services, including scanning, consulting, on-site training, and sales of GPR equipment. Based in Marblehead, Massachusetts.
Hardin International Processing, Inc.
- Geophysical processing center for seismic data. Includes a description of software and hardware technology and a company profile.
- Publisher of the Oil and Gas Directory and the Geophysical Directory. Includes a description of content, sample pages, and ordering information.
JEBCO Seismic L.P.
- Provides a library of spec data and non-exclusive surveys, including land 3D, transition zone, ocean bottom cable, and regional 2D and 3D marine programmes.
Kelman Technologies Inc.
- Digital seismic data processing, archiving and data management services.
- Geophysical contract company. Publications, work sites and a client list.
Naeva Geophysics, Inc
- Subsurface detection using magnetics, electromagnetics, ground penetrating radar, UXO detection, seismic refraction and reflection, utility location, self potential, resistivity, and borehole logging.
Nan Gall Technology
- A specialist design and manufacturing company producing leading edge downhole and surface data acquisition equipment for the oil gas industry based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
New England Research
- Scientists and engineers pursuing the understanding and applications of rock properties to geological problems.
New-Sense Geophysics Limited
- Offering magnetic, radiometric and time domain electromagnetic airborne surveys to the mining and petroleum industries.
Offshore Hydrocarbon Mapping (OHM)
- Provider of controlled source electromagnetic imaging (CSEMI) services, including surveying, data processing, and data interpretation services.
The Online Geoscience Dictionary
- The Online Geoscience Dictionary allows all registered users to access and update over 20000 Geoscience definitions. In addition Geoscientist users can trace old colleagues and have a technical discussion online.
- Installation and maintenance of accelerographs and earthquake monitoring equipment, and consulting services on earthquake damage mitigation.
Paterson, Grant and Watson Limited
- Specialists in the management, processing and interpretation of airborne and ground geophysical surveys. Also offers a variety of non-exclusive international datasets.
Paulsson Geophysical Services, Inc.
- Provides data acquisition, processing and interpretation services in the field of advanced 3D borehole seismology and massive 3D VSP. Includes hardware specifications and survey design parameters.
- Specialists in the computer processing of satellite image data for the identification, evaluation, monitoring and regulation of natural resources and the mapping of related infrastructure.
Pinemont Technologies Inc.
- Electro-telluric sweep receiver data acquisition and navigation systems for environmental measurements and geophysical exploration.
Polaris Explorer Ltd.
- Conducts 2D and 3D seismic recording in extreme conditions, from sources that include dynamite, vibroseis, marine airguns and explorer accelerated weight drop system.
Precision Geophysical, Inc.
- Offers operating field crews and equipment for acquisition of seismic data.
Precision GeoSurveys Inc.
- Company based in Vancouver, Canada, specializing in high resolution airborne magnetic, radiometric and electromagnetic surveys in mountainous terrain.
- Provides geophysical services to the mining industry with a focus on data acquisition, interpretation and survey execution.
- Subsurface evaluations that include geophysical, hydrophysical, hydrological, imaging, interpretation, modeling and training. Based in Colorado.
Rock Solid Images
- Solutions for seismic reservoir characterization, seismic attributes and rock physics.
Sander Geophysics Limited
- Specializes in high resolution airborne magnetic, gravimetric and radiometric surveys using fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
Scott Geophysics Ltd.
- Specializes in induced polarization resistivity surveys. Other methods such as magnetometer and VLF-EM are also available. Additional processing and interpretation are offered, including inversion of IP and resistivity data.
SeaBed Geophysical AS
- Specializing in marine multi-component seismic acquisition, and processing of marine streamer and ocean bottom seismic data.
Seabird Exploration Norway AS
- Provider of 2D, source and shallow water 2D/3D seismic services.
Seismic Exchange, Inc. (SEI)
- 2D and 3D seismic data marketing with proprietary databases in the Gulf of Mexico, domestic onshore and transition zone.
- Data library of land and marine surveys available for license. Includes an online GIS viewer for registered users to download detailed information.
- Marine geophysical contractor in Russia, offers 2D/3D marine seismic acquisition, navigation positioning, processing and integrated interpretation of seismic data.
SJ Geophysics Ltd.
- Ground geophysical surveys for the mineral exploration, environmental and engineering industries, including induced polarization and resistivity, electromagnetic, gravity, magnetic, radiometric, and ground penetrating radar.
Spotlight Geophysical Services
- Geophysical services for engineering and environmental applications specializing in karst, shallow marine, and geologic hazard assessments.
- Specializes in airborne geophysical surveys, geophysical consulting, data interpretation, enhancement and modeling.
TGC Industries, Inc.
- Provides project management for acquisition of 3D seismic data and maintains a database of gravity and magnetic data for the U.S. and North America.
Tricon Geophysics, Inc.
- Provides 3D and 2D seismic processing services including 3D pre-stack migration and depth imaging.
Ultramag Geophysics Pty. Ltd
- Manufacture, sales and rentals, and magnetometer survey services. Includes information about the earth's magnetic field and case studies.
US Radar inc
- Specialist in the design and innovation of surface and ground penetrating radar systems. Includes details of products and applications.
- Ultra-high resolution airborne geophysical surveys, offering advanced data acquisition and processing of airborne magnetics single sensor and gradient, radiometrics, gravimetry and electromagnetics.
Vector Seismic Data Processing, Inc.
- Seismic data processing and research and development of software for solving complex 2D/3D seismic images.
Velseis Pty Ltd.
- An Australian seismic exploration company providing a range of seismic technologies and contracting services for coal, mineral and hydrocarbon exploration.
Zonge International Inc
- Equipment manufacturing and field services of electrical and electromagnetic methods for subsurface imaging applied to hydrological, hydrocarbon, environmental, engineering, and unexploded ordnance.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 29, 2014 at 8:18:06 UTC -