become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geophysics/Journals
Science: Earth Sciences: Publications: Journals
Science: Math: Applications: Mathematical Geosciences: Journals
Annals of Geophysics
- Published quarterly by the Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia in Italy. Devoted to general geophysics, seismology, earth magnetism and atmospheric studies.
Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America (BSSA)
- Journal of advanced research in earthquake seismology and related disciplines. First published in 1911.
Geophysical and Astrophysical Fluid Dynamics
- Publishes original research papers and short communications, occasional survey articles and conference reports on the fluid mechanics of the earth and planets, including oceans, atmospheres and interiors, and the fluid mechanics of the sun, stars and other astrophysical objects.
Geophysical Research Letters
- Publication of the American Geophysical Union. Features back issues, author index, subscription and submission information.
JGR: Journal of Geophysical Research
- Weekly newspaper of the American Geophysical Union publishing original scientific research on the physical, chemical, and biological processes that contribute to the understanding of the Earth.
Journal of Applied Geophysics
- The continuation of the journal Geoexploration, originally for mining geophysics. The new title reflects the widening scope of the applications of geophysics. Tables of contents with abstracts; full text to subscribers.
Journal of Geodesy
- An international, peer-reviewed journal concerned with the study of scientific problems of geodesy and related interdisciplinary sciences. Print and online versions.
Journal of Geodynamics
- An international and interdisciplinary forum for the publication of results and discussions of solid earth research in geodetic, geophysical, geological and geochemical geodynamics, with special emphasis on the large scale processes involved.
Journal of Geophysical Research - Solid Earth
- Focuses on the physics and chemistry of the solid Earth and the liquid core of the Earth. Includes current issue abstracts, ordering of back issues, and electronic submissions.
Journal of Geophysics and Engineering
- Published by the Nanjing Institute of Geophysical Prospecting and Institute of Physics Publishing, this publication promotes research and developments in geophysics and related areas of engineering.
Journal of the Balkan Geophysical Society
- Open-access peer-reviewed geoscience journal published electronically, dealing with topics relevant to exploration geophysics, physics of the earth's interior and seismology.
The Leading Edge
- Online version of a paper-printed peer-reviewed journal of the Society of Exploration Geophysicists. TOC and abstracts are available to non-subscribers.
Pure and Applied Geophysics
- PAGEOPH, a continuation of the journal Geofisica pura e applicata, publishes original scientific contributions in the fields of solid earth and atmospheric sciences as well as oceanic sciences.
Seismological Research Letters
- Published by the Seismological Society of America, contains current issues, archives and collected papers. Subscription only.
- Contains original scientific contributions in analytical, synthetic, and integrative tectonics. Papers are restricted to the structure and evolution of the terrestrial lithosphere with dominant emphasis on the continents. A joint publication of AGU and the European Geophysical Society.
- Tectonophysics is an international medium for the publication of significant original research studies and comprehensive reviews in the fields of geotectonics, and geology and physics of the earth's crust and interior.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 11:05:11 UTC -