become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geophysics/Data_Centers
Open Directory - Science: Earth Sciences: Geophysics: Data Centers
Science: Earth Sciences: Data Centers
Common Data Access Limited
- A shared data store for the UK in standardized formats, available through membership. Provides well data, seismic surveys, field infrastructure and cultural data, and license round maps.
- Provide secure, real-time interactive viewing of 2D/3D seismic, well logs, office and graphics files via a simple web browser. Includes a demo data room.
- A web-based global data bank for gravity and magnetic geophysical data. Allows access via a web browser and contains publicly available datasets as well as proprietary data for subscribers.
- Proposed system to provide cross-border, multilingual information services, offering access to geophysical data holdings throughout Europe.
Geophysical Archive Data Delivery System
- System which provides magnetic, radiometric, gravity and digital elevation data from Australian National, State and Territory Government geophysical data archives.
Global Geophysical Fluids Center (GGFC)
- Research and data service activities pertaining to mass transports and related geophysical and climatic processes in specific components of the Earth system, in areas related to the variations in Earth rotation, gravity field and geocenter that are caused by mass transport in the global geophysical fluids.
IAGA Global Paleomagnetic Database
- Provides online access and download of the contents of the database of published palaeomagnetic poles and directions, queried by pole list, rock unit and time scale.
- Digital rock physics lab offering computation of the physical properties and fluid flow characteristics of oil and gas reservoir rocks.
UK Onshore Geophysical Library
- Manages the archive and official release of seismic data recorded over landward areas of the UK. Includes an interactive map viewer and guided tour with download of location coordinates for seismic coverage.
USGS - Geophysical Data Grids for the Conterminous United States
- The data sets include magnetic anomalies; Bouguer gravity anomalies; isostatic residual gravity anomalies; uranium, thorium, and potassium gamma-ray measurements; and topography with and without bathymetry.
USGS Geophysical Data Products
- Includes compilations of aeromagnetic and gravity surveys, magnetotellurics and radiometrics reports, spectroscopy and remote sensing products and software.
World Data Center for Geomagnetism, Copenhagen
- Analog and digital geomagnetic data as well as indices of geomagnetic activity supplied from a worldwide network of magnetic observatories.
World Data Center for Marine Geology and Geophysics
- A division of NOAA's National Geophysical Data Center, operated by NOAA/NESDIS/NGDC, archives and offers all types of marine geological and geophysical data from the global sea floor and lakebed environments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:15:05 AM EDT -