become an editor
the entire directory
only in Remote_Sensing/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Science: Earth Sciences: Geomatics: Products and Services
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems: Services
Airborne Data Systems
- Manufactures an airborne multi-spectral digital imaging system that integrates differential GPS and an inertial measurement unit (IMU) to provide georeferenced digital images in a spectral range from visual to thermal infrared.
- Provider of hyperspectral airborne remote sensing data and products for the environmental and mining sectors.
Digimapas Chile Ltd
- Provides South America with geospatial information generated by air and space borne sensors. Its assets include a combined LIDAR and digital camera system, with high precision navigation support. In Spanish and English.
Digital Mapping Australia Pty Ltd
- A provider of aerial survey offering LiDAR laser scanning, large format digital imagery, hyperspectral and thermal imaging in Australia, Africa, Asia and the Pacific.
- Provider of high resolution satellite imagery from QuickBird. Includes many sample images, products offered, and corporate background.
- Provides geospatial products and consulting services to the international business, government and academic sectors. In English and Spanish.
Flux Geophysics Ltd
- Works with Digital Link in Canada to provide the mining and petroleum industries with an alternative source for aeromagnetic surveys.
Geographic Communication Systems
- Geospatial information technology company providing web-based mapping and imagery solutions using ESRI's ArcGIS software products, image compression technologies and remote sensing imagery to deliver goods and services.
- Offers software for remote sensing and image processing that includes over 300 modules for the analysis and display of digital spatial information.
- Satellite and aerial remote sensing data and solutions world-wide.
Integrated Mapping Technologies Pty Ltd
- Australian company offering farm surveying, topographic mapping, landform analysis, remote sensing and precision farming solutions.
- Independent survey consultants providing quality control of airborne laser scanning and GPS ground control and survey of calibration sites.
- Provides help and advice on many aspects of LiDAR. Includes information on the system and how it works, its applications, a directory, case studies, downloads and shop.
- Provides an easy way to see where LiDAR has already been collected and to order off the shelf archives of the freshest data.
- Offers environmental and structural monitoring services for SAR data processing including 3D and multi-temporal displacement maps.
MDA Federal Inc
- Satellite-based multispectral and radar data and information provider.
MDA Geospatial Services
- Provider of radar-based remote sensing data and information.
NPA Satellite Mapping
- Acquires and processes satellite imagery for remote sensing applications such as mineral exploration, ground stability, engineering and environmental monitoring.
Ocean Imaging Corporation
- Specializing in the acquisition, processing and analysis of aerial and satellite-derived environmental data.
- Software provider for remote sensing, photogrammetry, cartography, spatial analysis, and GIS.
- A consulting company in radar and optical-infrared image processing for agrometeorology and forestry.
Satellite Imaging Corporation
- Provides satellite image processing from Landsat, Ikonos, Spot, QuickBird sensors and production services including digital aerial photography, digital elevation models, remote sensing and GIS.
- Remote sensing data providers in the Asian region with a worldwide customer base. Sources include Quickbird, Worldview-1, SPOT.
- Distributor of satellite imagery received from optical and radar remote sensing satellites used for land mapping or vegetation monitoring.
Sun Space and Information Systems
- SunSpace develops high performance remote sensing micro-satellites and related information systems.
Topographic Imaging Inc.
- Offers airborne laser imaging using LiDAR, hyperspectral and Hy-DAR technologies, including generation of high resolution imagery and elevation data for a wide variety of projects. Information about technology and applications.
USGS: Earth Resources Observation and Science Center
- EROS is the organization that processes, archives, and distributes land-related data collected by NASA's Earth Observing System. Information about available data products and ordering of data.
- International remote sensing company with technical areas of expertise including synthetic aperture radar, satellite data processing and ground stations, mapping, GIS and photogrammetry.
- Publisher and producer of consumer based products from satellite imagery.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 17:15:14 UTC -