become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geomatics/Remote_Sensing
Earth Observing Missions
Products and Services
Science: Physics: Optics
Science: Technology: Space
This category in other languages:
Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences Institute at Michigan Tech
- Promotes research and education in interdisciplinary areas including Earth and its ecosystems, remote sensing and the reaches of intergalactic space.
- Earth observation data from the European Space Agency.
- Collaborative effort between researchers and forest resource managers on integrating satellite technologies into forest inventory and field methods.
Epsilon Nought - Radar Remote Sensing
- Epsilon nought gives an introduction into radar remote sensing and related problems with tutorials, exercises, demo data sets as well as software examples.
- Free GIS data, daily industry news, GIS events listing, discussion forums, and software downloads.
- Annual conference to be held in Nashville, Tennessee for infrared camera users and thermographers involved in predictive maintenance, online process monitoring and non destructive testing.
Manuel Arbelo - Department of Physics, University of La Laguna
- Personal page of a researcher focused on remote sensing and development of satellite algorithm to derive surface temperature (SST and LST).
Pedro Hernandez Leal
- Associate professor at the University of La Laguna, Spain. Teaching tools and research interests in remote sensing applications including forest fire risk modelling.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 18, 2015 at 3:44:14 UTC -